Tito vs. Chuck 3

Does anyone really want to see this?

It will probably look something like this:

grandpa-fight_o_685180.gif

I do, anytime Chuck fights it's entertaining

At this point, this is a fight that should open a PPV or maybe headline a free card on tv. Not headline a PPV. I don't mind them fighting, but I am not really interested in it.

Tito is gonna run through Chuck. Anyone else thinking otherwise is suffering from delusions.

Chuck is 48 and had no chin 8 years ago, he wasn't fought in 8 years, a few years back he had a gut, he hasn't been training. While Tito still has a decent chin, is slightly younger, has kept in fighting shape and has kept on training with high-level fighters at Kings MMA has fought and won some fights against decent competition.

Tito will probably take down Chuck and smash him. It's going to be horrible. I think Chuck has like zero chance this time around and I see no point in this fight from a competitive standpoint. It's all about that money.
Chuck sprawl and brawl still I hope he still has it

This fight should not exist.

Does anyone really want to see this?

It will probably look something like this:

grandpa-fight_o_685180.gif

A casual wouldn’t watch it. A old Skool fan wouldd watch it and a hardcore mma/ufc fan would watch it.

Laugh all you want but a 30/30/40 split between Chuck, Tito, and Oscar is some serious cash. If this PPV is a success, this might be the first step away from “league” based MMA.

I can't believe Bellator didn't get this. Coker should be in the audience to show good will so he can ally with Lidell, Ortiz, and Golden Boy in the future.

Tito is gonna run through Chuck. Anyone else thinking otherwise is suffering from delusions.

Chuck is 48 and had no chin 8 years ago, he wasn't fought in 8 years, a few years back he had a gut, he hasn't been training. While Tito still has a decent chin, is slightly younger, has kept in fighting shape and has kept on training with high-level fighters at Kings MMA has fought and won some fights against decent competition.

Tito will probably take down Chuck and smash him. It's going to be horrible. I think Chuck has like zero chance this time around and I see no point in this fight from a competitive standpoint. It's all about that money.

Well for one.. Tito couldn’t do it before on either occasion and 2, we don’t know how these fighters will be drug tested. TRT lidell would be terrifying

Chuck beat him prime for prime

So their is obvious answer who was better
But Tito might beat him now

This is bad for Chuck.

First off, there is no upside for him. He is unquestionably the superior fighter, having proven it twice. He gains nothing from a third victory.

But he has everything to lose if Tito wins. It tarnishes his legacy.

But whatever. I guess he's desperate for money.

The worst part for me is that there is a gigantic difference between 43 and 48. I know it's only 5 years but those are 5 very important years in terms of athletic decline.

And the fact that Tito has remained an active fighter while Chuck has done nothing makes that gap even wider.

I see no way Chuck wins this unless the fight happens in some country where he can roid like crazy. He's just too old.

I think tito steamrolls him.

I think tito fought more recently and will still have better fight timing and overall health. Chuck is slow as fuck and will get taken down and gnpd to death.

Laugh all you want but a 30/30/40 split between Chuck, Tito, and Oscar is some serious cash. If this PPV is a success, this might be the first step away from “league” based MMA.

Well the truth is there is only a very select few that can pull off being a PPV draw.

Look at the majority of the UFC roster can't pull in more than 300K PPV buys with a massive brand pushing it, hell 250K. They'd be lucky to get 50K with someone like Oscar. The guys that can draw the UFC takes care of.

Its nice to watch everyone talking about chuck's chin. It looks like tito will win by a cold blooded knockout. After all, Tito is a knockout artist. Specially now, at his 40's

Its nice to watch everyone talking about chuck's chin. It looks like tito will win by a cold blooded knockout. After all, Tito is a knockout artist. Specially now, at his 40's
Most likely ground and pound TKO.

Chuck has been fighting and beating Tito throughout history. This is a countless reincarnation of both of them, and as usual Chuck will win again. Here is an early cave etching supporting this theory

cl.jpg

Well the truth is there is only a very select few that can pull off being a PPV draw.

Look at the majority of the UFC roster can't pull in more than 300K PPV buys with a massive brand pushing it, hell 250K. They'd be lucky to get 50K with someone like Oscar. The guys that can draw the UFC takes care of.

Who’s a draw in the UFC right now? Millionaire Mac ain’t coming back. He’d be stupid to.

I think Chuck wins even today. I think his chin has had some time to recover enough that Tito can't hurt it. Chuck has better wrestling than Tito. Chuck at his worst wins by decision

Back