Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

stipe just said that he didnt even know brock was going to be there until he saw him on tv back stage

so i dont think either one of them knew anything.
Remember how this meme was created?

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

I remember when if you got your ass knocked out for any reason....there was no talk of a rematch....

Cody/Cruz was a good scrap. I thought he won 2 rounds and was coming on in the 5th. But he took too much damage earlier in the fight to get the win. And now all this inactivity. I am dying for him to fight anyone in the top 3 just to get back in there..
Yeah man me too, I don't think it was a complete blowout like people think. It was just shocking to see ANYONE showing out against Dominick. Guy just needs to get back in their. I hope his health stops failing him, BW can use him. That division is on fire! Anyone in the top 6 can be champion right now! Top 6!

He deserves a rematch. DC was scratching his eyes and poking them. He wont get the rematch though because the UFC never cared for him in the first place.

stipe just said that he didnt even know brock was going to be there until he saw him on tv back stage

so i dont think either one of them knew anything.
Come on the Brock negotiation war between the UFC and WWE has been going on for a couple months now and has been pretty public. At least from the WWE side. And it was public knowledge that Brock was going to show up. I remember reading like a 2 paragraph article that Brock was making an appearance at the DC/Stipe fight.

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh

I guess that makes Stipe even less of a champion for losing to him...

Sit the fuck down Stipe's Dozer, he got flatlined in 3.

Give the man a tuneup and then if he still doesn't get a shot, I'll jump on this hate wagon.

Landed nothing? Did you watch the fucking fight? Stipe was landing much more in the first half of the round, and DC took over after the eye poke, cheated to win.

c3ba94d91b611f9eab4b0adc06f05f0c.png

b3cbdb6455352dd06c70a343f18da3af.png

Miocic landed ZERO big shots. Of course he landed a few strikes, none were significant however.

Btw. You’re posting pics of a fight that was overturned to a NC because Jones is afraid to fight a 5’9” Daniel Cormier without using steroids LoL.

Congrats on making yourself look like a complete retard.

<DC-Champ>

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh

Just because Jon Jones can't keep his shit together doesn't mean Cormier isn't a real champ. And he's definitely a champion after kicking Stipe's ass

Yeah that’s the problem.

DC gonna fight Lesnar, then retire

DC has been fake lhw champ for awhile since he can’t beat roided Jones, now he’s gonna make Stipe fake champ after he retires before rematch

He couldn't beat a non roided Jones. Only pathetic basement dwelling internet tough guys with a little man complex think that. But yeah, pretty much agree.

instant rematches suck, he should get a #1 contender fight

in reality he probably needs 3 or 4 wins because ufc doesnt want him as champ

Gets sparked in the first by a fat lhw and never been a huge draw, u ain't demanding shit

He’s just mad he’s not getting that Brock money.
If he wanted an immediate rematch for whatever reason he should’ve went out and got a personality that doesn’t scream boring generic white guy.

100% the eyepoke changed the momentum of the fight

Miocic landed ZERO big shots. Of course he landed a few strikes, none were significant however.

Btw. You’re posting pics of a fight that was overturned to a NC because Jones is afraid to fight a 5’9” Daniel Cormier without using steroids LoL.

Congrats on making yourself look like a complete retard.

<DC-Champ>
1 - Miocic landed some significant strikes, at least more than Cormier did

2 - That's the first fight which hasn't been overturned, it's a loss to this day

3 - <DCrying>

Agree with Stipe. The UFC refuses to try to become a real MMA proving ground when they promote freak-shows like Brock. I’m surprised they haven’t tried to have a fighter fight a wild animal for the belt. What a freak show. People who bust ass training get passed over for a shot by a ‘roid monster. Boo UFC!

Back