Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh

>>>not a true champion

>>>literally beat everyone other than Juice Jones at LHW

>>>literally never lost at HW and just KTFO the best UFC HW in history

????????????????????????????

{<huh}

Sure you've always liked DC and only turned against him after this fight, I buy that bro. Except... (after DC trips over speaker)

For sure this sounds like someone who liked DC up until after the fight. 100% my dude.

I think you're just mad at ol' DC because he brutally finished your favorite fighter and derailed the narrative you were trying to push for months about him being the GOAT.

View attachment 407451

If you're really complaining about the Bork fight you can't pretend you only got mad at him post-fight then, since DC made it EXTREMELY clear he wanted Brock after beating Stipe WELL before he won the title. Can't suddenly pretend you were shocked by this. You're blinded by your love for Stipe, DC has taken nothing but the hardest fights his whole career, he's going to ride out into the sunset just this once.
@Final Say

You're not going to respond to this?

He may be right but it won't matter. UFC is a business first.
I remember back in the days when UFC past on all the super fights that didn't happen organically because they were focusing on being recognized as a real sport... fans and media was begging for champ vs champ fights, but Dana dismissed them by saying it would cause a mess in the divisions and that UFC needed to be a "clean" sport and not like be like boxing... those were the days.

He couldn't beat a non roided Jones. Only pathetic basement dwelling internet tough guys with a little man complex think that. But yeah, pretty much agree.

Well, I dunno.

Steroids make guys much more dangerous, more confident, and somehow seem to help guys have a better chin.

Rather Jones could beat DC all natty is just a guess at this point cause it’s never happened

Stipe should definitely get a rematch. I picked DC and rooted more for him but Stipe was a classy champ with biggest title defense in HW division, he deserves a rematch.

That being said Stipe can play it smart. Just wait for DC to retire and then get his belt back because HW is trash and there is nobody there beating Stipe outside DC.

I'm totally against instant rematches in general, but this is aldo all over again. it's pathetic the way they pick and choose who gets one and who doesn't.

I'm not even hyped for this DC brock fight. it's a freakshow. would much rather having DC facing blaydes
Same. I feel nothing for Brock fight. DC will fuck him up fast. Blaydes would actually be an interesting fight.

Nobody knows who he is and he got KTFO in the 1st round by a guy that has a feud with Jon Jones and is capable of promoting a fight with Brock Lesnar. Good luck boyo and goodnight sweet prince...

By making shitty "money" fights they switch out fans of MMA as a sport to WWE fans and fans of spectacles. Those will only buy the hyped up cards.
It's not mutually exclusive, one can be both an MMA fan, WWE fan, having interest in spectacles...

Don't think the UFC can have it both ways to this extreme. Seems like they are choosing spectacles. I for one won't watch DC vs Brock. People say "we will all watch it", but the thing is, we all won't. Some of the hardcore MMA fans think this shit is stupid and exhausting. Some have left already. That's part of why a super hyped up card with some of the few big names can sell really well still(the fans of spectacle will tune in, the ones who want to be "part of it" whatever the thing being talked about is), but actual good cards doesn't even get that much interest anymore.

lol... Stipe musta forgot that he poked DC's eyes too.

I've always thought immediate re-matches were strange, so given that there's not another clear number one contender, (that actually fights) we gotta recognize the 3 time champ from the past.

Brock is fun & I don't mind giving DC that for his swan song. It's still not legit because of the USADA ban but it's not like the division is being held up.

lol... Stipe musta forgot that he poked DC's eyes too.

I've always thought immediate re-matches were strange, so given that there's not another clear number one contender, (that actually fights) we gotta recognize the 3 time champ from the past.

Brock is fun & I don't mind giving DC that for his swan song. It's still not legit because of the USADA ban but it's not like the division is being held up.

he touched his eyebrows ... p4p best eyebrows
<{cum@me}>
prove me wrong.

Stipe just got knocked the fuck out in the first round. Not an instant rematch scenario.

Bork is a joke but at this point it hardly matters because there's no great case for anybody to have a TS.

He should get rematch. Screw brock and wwe shit. Don't make this sport into more moneygrabing shitshow. It's actually not even a question for a rematch, they should just make DCvs Stipe 2 and call it a day. Those eye pokes were nasty as fuck as I watched it more closely. MAYBE stipe poked him too but it seemed to have no affect at dc. Stipe got literally koed with those eye pokes, let alone the actual tko. Stipe dominated dc even in clinch on the fence but after his eyes got bloody red, it all went wrong. Look at his face after the fight, all the cuts from the dc's nails. It's just nasty, nasty win for dc.

he touched his eyebrows ... p4p best eyebrows
<{cum@me}>
prove me wrong.
iu

@EradiatedHaggis
So I guess wrestling is just strength now? Good to know.

So I guess Lesnar is the only real wrestler the UFC has seen since only he had the "skill" to lay on top of a person and press them to the ground like a child...

Nice to know we all had the pleasure of finally seeing a "skilled" wrestler instead of that garbage wrestling from everyone else...

Please remind us how Brock BEAT everyone again? Submission? Actual knockout? Kicks? Or was it all just early UFC style hammerfists to a person he was laying on top of like they were a rug and he was tripping on xtc?

He had the longest run
Yes an incredibly impressive 3 consecutive defenses, what an amazing run indeed! Considering how many unnecessary rematches have been made it would not be completely out of this world to go for a rematch but seeing as we've had enough of shitty rematches that aren't warranted I'm very happy that it's not happening.

Back