Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

The community is ass, 2 v 5 situation and I'm moving back to the objective as my teammate it sitting with the hostage. I take out 2 on the way, hold the corner and get 2 more, teammate dies and then im getting votes to be kicked out. I couldn't tell you if we won or not cause those bitches booted me as I was about to go head to head for the win on a match point.
I refuse to play this game without at least two other friends in a squad.

The community is ass, 2 v 5 situation and I'm moving back to the objective as my teammate it sitting with the hostage. I take out 2 on the way, hold the corner and get 2 more, teammate dies and then im getting votes to be kicked out. I couldn't tell you if we won or not cause those bitches booted me as I was about to go head to head for the win on a match point.

What are you playing on? Never seen it that bad. The worst I've seen is people getting toxic if were losing. I play with my cousin and sometimes have to Reign him in as he tries to go way off track while are team starts getting taken out 1 by 1. Since the steam summer sale just happened though there is a lot of new people in the game right now so that's been helping I think.

What are you playing on? Never seen it that bad. The worst I've seen is people getting toxic if were losing. I play with my cousin and sometimes have to Reign him in as he tries to go way off track while are team starts getting taken out 1 by 1. Since the steam summer sale just happened though there is a lot of new people in the game right now so that's been helping I think.
Ps4, been random stretches of kids teamkilling/voting and pissed off that someone took who they wanted and how someone didn't get the right attachments for their guns. Its just solo casual so I that's most likely why, my friends that play are on different work schedules so I rarely get to roll with a familiar squad.

To be fair I've had a few games with people that sounded like adults and it was chill games so it's not all bad. There was just a span of games where team killing and voting out random people was out of control.

Ps4, been random stretches of kids teamkilling/voting and pissed off that someone took who they wanted and how someone didn't get the right attachments for their guns. Its just solo casual so I that's most likely why, my friends that play are on different work schedules so I rarely get to roll with a familiar squad.

To be fair I've had a few games with people that sounded like adults and it was chill games so it's not all bad. There was just a span of games where team killing and voting out random people was out of control.

Ah yea that's one of the things I've noticed moving from console to PC. Barely any kids on PC. Not that I was really bothered with the kids on PS4 anyways.

I'm sure it's even better on gold, but I saw a GIGANTIC improvement in the community just moving from copper to bronze. It was actually funny a few months ago I dropped from bronze 4 to copper 1 and the very first copper game had two deranker team killers.

I played Bronze during the Canadian, Brazil, and the health seasons. It sucked. Bronze/Silver is weird. You got solid players who were dealt a bad hand during placements or getting matched up with idiots. You got people on smurfs. You got people who aren’t complete retarded for copper but still go 1-7, 2-6 every match because they just suck. I can’t count how many 7 round matches where I had to sweat out 10+ kills just to get a win. Gold is where you know everyone takes the game serious and people for the most part are skilled

Won a 5v3 ranked game +16 rank
lost a 5v3 ranked game -46 rank

GO FUCK YOURSELF UBI

Finally started being able to get some kills in this game and actually help the team. Understanding the maps a bit more and not getting as lost as I was. Still need to learn the cam locations. Getting really good with Kaplakan and setting my traps in good places. We won the game because my traps killed the last two players. Our last player had 3 health and was just hiding the other two tried to rush in and died.

Yea it is. I'm still trash but at least I can kill people now. I got a gaming mouse and monitor and that helped a bunch.

New op Maverick 50 cal needs to be fixed kapkan gun can do as much damage as that.

bought this on xbox while it was on sale for $20. Wow what a learning curve. Shooting is no problem, it's learning the operators and special abilities. teammates are calling out that the other team has an Ash and a Smoke and I'm like wtf

bought this on xbox while it was on sale for $20. Wow what a learning curve. Shooting is no problem, it's learning the operators and special abilities. teammates are calling out that the other team has an Ash and a Smoke and I'm like wtf

Ash is the lady with no hitbox

Clash is cancer
Grab Scorpion of Siege Capitao.
Study them and pick a easy op such as rook or Jaeger on defense and Sledge or Jackal on offense.

Anyone play this and Black Ops 4? I'm not liking BO4 and am thinking about Rainbow Six Siege or waiting for BF5. How does this compare to BO4?

Anyone play this and Black Ops 4? I'm not liking BO4 and am thinking about Rainbow Six Siege or waiting for BF5. How does this compare to BO4?

This is way different than any FPS I've ever played. Get ready for a long learning curve. You can get short through roofs\walls\floors. People make little holes in walls and shoot you the same way roofs\floors.

I would look at game play videos. Not pro players though cause even that's way different than what you'll see when you start.

Back