PWD 616: Canadian Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
When AJ counters that rope rest spot in te rematch <{anton}>

<{Joewithit}>

I'm a man of science! I don't believe in this hogwash!

You can't believe in something that you believe in. You are a part of The Nexus, and you cannot abscond from it's narrative. There is only acceptance. Allow the sliding to take effect, all you must do is seek your resonance and relax during the process of ascension. It will take time... The more you squirm the more painful the insertions become, the constrictions bare painful resistance to the penetrations. it is almost completely within you Mr Rex, it's moving slowly but surely...

I will be here for you, because I need you at your best...

29090350_171349660252674_7109604019567329280_n.jpg

image.gif

You can't believe in something that you believe in. You are a part of The Nexus, and you cannot abscond from it's narrative. There is only acceptance. Allow the sliding to take effect, all you must do is seek your resonance and relax during the process of ascension. It will take time... The more you squirm the more painful the insertions become, the constrictions bare painful resistance to the penetrations. it is almost completely within you Mr Rex, it's moving slowly but surely...

This! I cannot do.

LyLgJwQ.jpg

i feel my life force ascending, jack

Why don't people just roll towards the ring post when someone's doing a moonsault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back