Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

Lol at the troll itt trying to rage bait y’all. I mean if this was the war room then I’d think he’s being serious. But here in the Mayberry? He boo boo the fool.

so... the guy commits sexual assault and gets assaulted back. fair and square, right? he got what he deserve, I got no problem there.
but he gets arrested for it. did the chick get arrested for assault too?

Lol at the troll itt trying to rage bait y’all. I mean if this was the war room then I’d think he’s being serious. But here in the Mayberry? He boo boo the fool.

You do realize that it’s leklok/pacifikans new account right??? Go back and read some of the posts under those names and make up your own mind.

It wouldn't have happened to her had she dressed with modesty. That is the bottom line.

Why would you want to deprive men from enjoying eye candy? Assholes like you just want to watch the world burn.

You do realize that it’s leklok/pacifikans new account right??? Go back and read some of the posts under those names and make up your own mind.
Oh shit that’s pacifikans??? Lmao never mind. I understand now.

It wouldn't have happened to her had she dressed with modesty. That is the bottom line.
It also wouldn’t have happened if that guy wasn’t a fat pussy and had some access to mating opportunities.

Becomes renowned predator, destroys own family and gets pwned by a girl.

{<jordan}

5413803-impressive_vader.jpg

That’s assault brotha!

You telling me I can no longer grope women and grab them by the pussy in the US?

Back