Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the image. Spoiler that or nah?

FFl7zqI.gif

Butthurt that his boy Shogun nearly got killed again, imo.
Dude was out on the cage and then tries wrassling the ref..

Lol at heavies saying shogun gets a title shot with a win like he had any chance.

@Rawex @Edwin

translate pls. he doesn't seem happy

I'll put in a nicer way...

Iker: Will this attack on Karius ever end? I talk about him as I talk about other goalkeepers. There's bigger issues in the world. Leave him alone! He is a human. Just like the rest of us.

Lovrout: He's a garbage goalkeeper just like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arturo Vidal to Inter could be completed in a matter of hours...

Arturo Vidal and Radja Nainggolan both playing in the same midfield...

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the ticket times at this place smh
I like that i have a teamof 20yo’s now instead of grumpy old men.

Oven station got fucking obliterrated and ran a couple 30 minute tickets, they dug out of it, and after the push i told them “good job staying stiff guys” and they just looked at each other, laughed, and one of em says “uh yeah right we just got fucking embarrassed”
Stuff like that means a lot to me. I say that to my old crew its like “yeah well I’m the best”:rolleyes:

Trump either has some mental illness, the mind of a 10 year old or he's simply on drugs. I'm dead serious cause the way he acts is far from normal.
Dixi8N5W0AAggKz.jpg:large

Nah US Soccer fucked up our protest wasn't for overturn but for clarification on rules and how they need to a better job.

So does that mean that you accept the final result?

Nah US Soccer fucked up our protest wasn't for overturn but for clarification on rules and how they need to a better job.

I have to watch more matches of Los Angeles Football Club because I want to see if they are cheaters or not.

Hopefully, Los Angeles Football Club don't become the New England Patriots. That is to say, New England Patriots are cheaters that "win" everything.

So does that mean that you accept the final result?

I have to watch more matches of Los Angeles Football Club because I want to see if they are cheaters or not.

Hopefully, Los Angeles Football Club don't become the New England Patriots. That is to say, New England Patriots are cheaters that "win" everything.
Bob Bradley is a cheat who introduced the 4th sub in the past.

I don't think they're cheaters in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back