Trump helping Russia

No, that’s not what I said.

I said America fucks with all sorts of elections, and it’s no secret, so maybe we should stop doing that

Agreed. But you are using it as justification to dismiss Russia doing the same in kind to you.

The better question is, what would the authorities think of both of you?

He’d be prosecuted and I’d get a ticket

So ok then. The US should be prosecuted and Russia should get a fine

He’d be prosecuted and I’d get a ticket

So ok then. The US should be prosecuted and Russia should get a fine

Glad we both agree, regardless of anything else Russia deserves punishment.

Unless you're saying you should only be found guilty of hitting the mailbox if he is found guilty of killing the dog, which absolutely isn't how this should work.

Ask yourself why Russia and the Russian people should trust America

Should they trust us because we supported and propped up corrupt and drunk politicians after the fall of communism?

Should they trust us because we supported Chechen Rebels?

Should they trust us for supporting the expansion of NATO to include damn near every country around Russia?

Should they trust us for lying our way into war with Iraq? Something Putin urged Bush not to do

Should they trust us for helping turn Libya into hell even after they gave up their WMDs and were actively fighting terrorism?

Oh wait. There’s more

Should they trust us for creating and arming the Mujahideen that morphed into Al Qaeda

Should they trust us for creating and arming ISIS?

Now we have never admitted to these fuck ups in any way. In fact you are labeled a traitor by even saying these things. So WHY would Russsia ever trust the US?

I think Russia sees in Trump someone who sees that the US has made MANY deadly mistakes that have killed millions of innocent people and destroyed countries.

How can they admit to their mistakes/crimes if we can not?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.f54382c922c6

The lengths his own party has to go to in order to stop him from alleviating punishing sanctions on an enemy nation for attacking America's foundational institutions....

Even though Congress took the unprecedented step of passing sanctions that their own president couldn't veto, Trump still managed to delay them as long as possible for the Russian oligarchs to move their finances around to minimize the damage and it looks like he still didn't even implement them all. No brilliant legal manoeuvring, he just refused to do it.

Full article at link.
YOU WERE SAYING???

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine

The Trump administration on Wednesday approved the sale of lethal arms to Ukraine's government as the country battles pro-Russian separatists in its eastern provinces.
http://thehill.com/policy/internati...tration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine

Unless you're saying you should only be found guilty of hitting the mailbox if he is found guilty of killing the dog, which absolutely isn't how this should work.

LOL.

Neocons unite!!

So u are saying the US is beyond reproach? Well, then it’s ok for Russian citizens to say the same thing

And nothing will EVER be resolved. Unless u actually think these Russian indictments mean anything

Show me a single shred of evidence that Russia is “attacking fundamental institutions”. What does that even mean? Is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court a russian plant? Did they hack voting machines and change vote counts? Do they control the news media? Are they lobbing missiles?

Fill me in.

"During the course of the Q and A, Jeff Mason from Reuters was called to ask a question. He wanted to know whether Putin had wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 presidential election and had directed any of his officials to help him do that?

Vladimir Putin didn't hesitate: "Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US-Russia relationship back to normal."

It was quite a moment. But then I saw a tweet that Donald Trump put out yesterday to protest about how tough he was with Russia, which read:

"I'm very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don't want Trump!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44959300

Last edited:
Explain how attacking and subverting America's Democratic process isn't the work of an enemy nation. I'd love to hear it.

Its just Geopolitics at the highest levels. You being so incredulous is what makes it impossible to not saying anything. China's sins against the U.S. are FAR worse and we just continue to buy their cheap goods and prop up their economy. Same thing back and forth with Iran but they aren't sophisticated enough to prove as great a threat as China has been when it comes to hacking and stealing military technology. I'm not saying its good, I'm just saying its normal. We are all spying on and interfering with each other at that level of the game. Let me tell you something and I mean this without reservation. I fear our own politicians and all its tentacle agencies more than I do Russia.

LOL.

Neocons unite!!

So u are saying the US is beyond reproach? Well, then it’s ok for Russian citizens to say the same thing

And nothing will EVER be resolved. Unless u actually think these Russian indictments mean anything

Nope, this is just you putting words in my mouth in a feeble attempt to have a point. Notice how your question is clearly in bad faith, while my statements haven't been?

My point is that two wrongs don't make a nothingburger. It makes two wrongs.

"During the course of the Q and A, Jeff Mason from Reuters was called to ask a question. He wanted to know whether Putin had wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 presidential election and had directed any of his officials to help him do that?

Vladimir Putin didn't hesitate: "Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US-Russia relationship back to normal."

It was quite a moment. But then I saw a tweet that Donald Trump put out yesterday to protest about how tough he was with Russia, which read:

"I'm very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don't want Trump!"

Trump is such a moron. I feel bad for the folks that fall for his bullshit. Tweeting his narrative so his base can propagate it.

Its just Geopolitics at the highest levels. You being so incredulous is what makes it impossible to not saying anything. China's sins against the U.S. are FAR worse and we just continue to buy their cheap goods and prop up their economy. Same thing back and forth with Iran but they aren't sophisticated enough to prove as great a threat as China has been when it comes to hacking and stealing military technology. I'm not saying its good, I'm just saying its normal. We are all spying on and interfering with each other at that level of the game. Let me tell you something and I mean this without reservation. I fear our own politicians and all its tentacle agencies more than I do Russia.
I fear those tentacles that are wrapped around Russian agencies.

Nope, this is just you putting words in my mouth in a feeble attempt to have a point. Notice how your question is clearly in bad faith, while my statements haven't been?

Nope. I think we should either both be punished or we should start out new and both admit fault.

So what is it u are saying? U say Russia should be punished? How?

U say we are both wrong so how should us Americans be punished?

You just seem to be pushing the MSM Narrative that we should punish Russia somehow more than they already are being punished. But you also say we are guilty. So how should we be punished?

Would it not be easier for both parties to talk out these conflicts and admit fault on both sides?

I also noticed no one replied to my many reasons why Russia should not trust the US

That's not evidence. Putin wanted Trump to win so that the US-Russia relation goes back to a safe position? How is that evidence?

Back