Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

I love this one tbh. I didn't like 5 that much but Pink Up wasn't a bad mini. But yeah BEP delivered once again.
Yeah, BEP usually never lets down with title tracks. Glad that Apink got to work with BEP again with this new song style. I'm So Sick is easily one of my top Apink songs so far.

I'm looking a bit forward to Mamamoo today(well about 10 tmr morning for me) to release Do It Yourself MV.

I wont pick up the album as I'm not a huge MMM fan but they always deliver something interesting and also Twice and BP have left me completely tapped out for now :( and I really wanna get Gfriend at the end of the month if I have some left over Shekels . But will def' give it a look on Apple Music since it wont cost me nothing.

I'm looking a bit forward to Mamamoo today(well about 10 tmr morning for me) to release Do It Yourself MV.
The MV is out now.

It's a good song and yeah I must say, Mamamoo have certainly slayed this concept no doubt about it. Arguably one of their best ones yet.

The MV is out now.

It's a good song and yeah I must say, Mamamoo have certainly slayed this concept no doubt about it. Arguably one of their best ones yet.

yeah, really good release from mamamoo.

i love the irreverence of 1cm, um oh ah yeah, pink panties, and sleep in the car, but they can make more serious concepts work great too.

I like it more than I thought I would and it's for sure gonna do real well for MMM, but to be honest I'm actually liking SEVENTEEN better today. I wasn't really looking forward to the release from them but they brought the song out today and it's just so chilled out and easy to listen to.

Anyone been watching Produce 48? My girl Takeuchi Miyu has been killing it despite the lack of screen time. She just performed BTS's The Truth Untold (which she rearranged herself), it will air this upcoming episode. Can't wait to see how she does. Apparently Miyazaki Miho had an amazing performance based on the reports of the audience.

As expected, Sakura is the top of the Japanese contestants. Sakura is Sakura.

Anyone been watching Produce 48?
yeah, i knew i would get sucked in if i started watching, and that's exactly what happened.

goto moe might be my favorite of the bunch.

Been watching PD48 as well. So far, Takeuchi Miyu has been my favorite Japanese trainee in the show. Her performance in High Tension was great! And yeah it sucks that she doesn't get enough camera time.(Damn you Mnet!) Still, it's good to see she still made it to the current top 12 rankings.

Kirin-chan is another trainee who deserves to keep on rising after her awesome performance in High Tension. Could see her make it to the top 12 soon if she keeps it up.

Chungha's newest Summer track is out.

A pretty delightful and also catchy Summer track from Gfriend. <5>

Triple H channeling Grandmaster Flash:

I remember a time lots of people were into Japanese bands I assume they got into it through anime. Now it's all K-pop but only when it comes to pop music are there no popular rock metal groups? that was always Japans thing.

I don't like it, just sounds like modern Western music with Korean to me and I like old music.

I couldn't name a single Kpop group.

I remember a time lots of people were into Japanese bands I assume they got into it through anime. Now it's all K-pop but only when it comes to pop music are there no popular rock metal groups? that was always Japans thing.

I don't like it, just sounds like modern Western music with Korean to me and I like old music.

I couldn't name a single Kpop group.
Some groups do sound very western and are obviously influenced by US music sounds and a reason a lot sound similar to modern US pop music is many companies work with US and European composer and music producers.

But in Kpop a ton of groups exist with some concepts and sounds you will only really find in Korean pop music. It's not for everyone.

Throw back to the summers when Sistar used to rule. Hyolyn's new MV from yesterday.

Farrell's writing partner from the Neptunes and Nerd has worked with a few K-pop groups.

new laboum:

how will laboum fare in a post-yulhee world, and with ZN pulling double duty with uni.t?

A pretty chill collab with Zico & IU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back