Therapists say that Trump Anxiety Disorder is for real.

I'm glad right wingers are finally listening to therapists.

To be somewhat fair, some Trump supporters are going full-retard as well. From the Article:

Some Trump supporters also report feeling more stressed, confiding to therapists that uncivil discourse and attacks on the president were causing them anxiety.

giphy.gif

This is understandable tho. Given all of the pure evil and corruption being uncovered everyday of course it's unsettling for those paying attention. How could it not be?

I'm sure some of this is just people who already had issues finding in Trump an occasion for anxiety.

On the other hand Trump is the leader of our country and a vulgar, base, compulsive liar who purposefully trolls people with obtuse statements designed to rile people up. It is Trump's intent to cause chaos. It's working.

Trump is an asshole and as far as I can tell this need to spread his dissorder and divisiveness on others is the worst thing about him. He is a terrible human being and by extension a terrible leader.

This is understandable tho. Given all of the pure evil and corruption being uncovered everyday of course it's unsettling for those paying attention. How could it not be?
Given that you're obviously in the know more than myself could you please expand on one of your assertions from previous interactions on Sherdog that the world is run by a cabal of pedophiles? I'm concerned and I would really like to know.

I can't imagine the kind of bourgeois asshole who walks into a therapist office, paying 120$ an hour, not to talk about their problems - presumably they don't have any real ones - but to whine about Trump. Like holy shit, stop wasting the poor therapist's time.

I had to fire my therapist after he decided to bring up politics and have his very own monologues during a couple of appointments. We had never talked about politics before, the subject was never once brought up by me yet somehow he thought it was appropriate to take over my time to whine about conservatives. I was there to deal with panic attacks and that pretentious asshole was being incredibly unprofessional and making the therapy about him and his opinions. It was fucking bizarre! Wish I could file a formal complaint or something.

This had been obvious for some time.

When reality doesn't conform to someone's vision of the world, it can be very mentally unsettling, to the point of it actually becoming a mental health issue for some.

For those who oppose President Trump, reality has not conformed to their vision of the world for over two years. There's only two ways to cope with this:

Accept reality.

Or

Imagine a new reality.

This is why you had websites selling delusions to their readers, like a website dedicated to how the news cycle and country would currently be if Hillary had won. Many are ready and willing to plug themselves into this false parallel universe.

This is why I warn some on the right to not be too mocking of the left, because this is a real mental health problem for those on the left.

This is a stunning display of hubris, arrogance, hypocrisy and a lack of self awareness. But hey, at least you guys are, for once, agreeing with someone in a scientific field. Progress of a kind (until some psychologist says Trump is mentally unstable, stating the obvious).

From what I gather, therapists are basically the replacement of family and friends in American society. How much of this is just people bitching about politics to the only person that will listen (because they're paid to)?

They’re a weird lot.

Given that you're obviously in the know more than myself could you please expand on one of your assertions from previous interactions on Sherdog that the world is run by a cabal of pedophiles? I'm concerned and I would really like to know.

I dunno bro. There is ALOT of information that goes behind a statement like that. Unless you're willing to go down a path where the picture slowly comes together over time then I'm not sure what good an occasional expansion of my assertions will do. There is an Everest sized mountain of evidence showing my assertions to be true. But I cant fit an Everest sized mountain of evidence in one back and forth. You have to learn a ton of shit we were never taught in school and then you have to be able to put it together.

I would just say look into mk ultra mind control, lots of documentaries on YouTube. Look at the history of secret so cieties brotherhoods and fraternal orders such as the illuminati, skull n bones, freemasonry, the jesuits, college fraternities, ect. Again, plenty of documentaries. Take note of their initiations, rituals, oaths, and beliefs. Then take note of how most people of influence and power were brought up through these channels. Look at the individual histories of prominent people. Look at Albert Pike. Look at all the people, in the know, stating matter of factly that pedophiles run hollywood. Look at all the people being accused. Look at the history of think tank groups like tavistock institute and what they push. Look at the history of Hitler and Nazi Germany. Look who funded him. Notice where all the Nazi scientists ended up. There are multiple people right now accusing Hillary of raping them when they were children under mind control. Look at Jeffrey Epstein and pedo island. Look at the Podesta emails and spirit cooking. Tom Hanks was just outed for purchasing mind cointrol victims for kiddie sex. And so much more.

The sad fact is that the people who run the world aren't just pedophiles they're also cannibalists who sacrifice people. They made blood oaths to lucifer and truly view themselves as descendants of ancient gods. And you can tell who the cannibals are by their sickly, pale, night of the living dead appearence. Think Bill Clinton in recent years.

LOL, like a shrink is needed to state the obvious.
But, hey, if some dizzy lib wants to shell out whatever clams an hour these guys charge, then fuck 'em.
Apparently screaming into a pillow only goes so far in assuaging the pain.

...I would just say look into mk ultra mind control, lots of documentaries on YouTube. Look at the history of secret so cieties brotherhoods and fraternal orders such as the illuminati, skull n bones, freemasonry, the jesuits, college fraternities, ect. Again, plenty of documentaries. Take note of their initiations, rituals, oaths, and beliefs. Then take note of how most people of influence and power were brought up through these channels. Look at the individual histories of prominent people. Look at Albert Pike. Look at all the people, in the know, stating matter of factly that pedophiles run hollywood. Look at all the people being accused. Look at the history of think tank groups like tavistock institute and what they push. Look at the history of Hitler and Nazi Germany. Look who funded him. Notice where all the Nazi scientists ended up. There are multiple people right now accusing Hillary of raping them when they were children under mind control. Look at Jeffrey Epstein and pedo island. Look at the Podesta emails and spirit cooking. Tom Hanks was just outed for purchasing mind cointrol victims for kiddie sex. And so much more.

The sad fact is that the people who run the world aren't just pedophiles they're also cannibalists who sacrifice people. They made blood oaths to lucifer and truly view themselves as descendants of ancient gods. And you can tell who the cannibals are by their sickly, pale, night of the living dead appearence. Think Bill Clinton in recent years.

Hoooly shit....

I don't even know what to say to this.

You should probably not say anything but rather look into all that.

I think the way this works is that you, as the accuser, have the responsibility to provide the reason for your accusations.

But to humor you, I looked for something about "multiple people right now accusing Hillary of raping them when they were children under mind control", and "Tom Hanks was just outed for purchasing mind cointrol victims for kiddie sex".

I found one person, with a Twitter account, using the name Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, claiming that both Hillary and Tom Hanks raped her when she was a child, at ages 8 and 13, respectively. She claims the CIA used mind control techniques to induce her to cooperate.

You said "multiple people" have accused Hillary of raping them as children, and that there is more than one person accusing Tom Hanks of the same. Show me another accusation for either, besides this mentally ill lady on Twitter.

Last edited:
I think the way this works is that you, as the accuser, have the responsibility to provide the reason for your accusations.

But to humor you, I looked for something about "multiple people right now accusing Hillary of raping them when they were children under mind control", and "Tom Hanks was just outed for purchasing mind cointrol victims for kiddie sex".

I found one person, with a Twitter account, using the name Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, claiming that both Hillary and Tom Hanks raped her when she was a child, at ages 8 and 13, respectively. She claims the CIA used mind control techniques to induce her to cooperate.

You said "multiple people" have accused Hillary of raping them as children, and that there is more than one person accusing Tom hanks of the same. Show me another accusation for either, besides this mentally ill lady on Twitter. We don't allow people to spread fake news here.

I said Hanks was outed. I didn't say multiple people. Although if you check out Tom Hanks "Toddlers and Tiaras" skit where they dress up 6 yr olds to participate in "Miss Sexy Baby Pagaent" riday accusation might carry more weight.

And Kathy Obrien also insists Hillary abused her. She's been making this claim for over 20 years. Also, how many people have accused Bill of rape? Huma is Hillary's closest confidant. Who is Huma's husband? Lots of smoke there woul dnt you agree?

Back