Joanna Contender Fan Wagon 1.0

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
01-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-UFC-217-Press.jpg

Calling all true Joanna fans get the fuck in here if you aren't just a band wagoner who quit the minute she lost.

People hate on her so much by taking out of context quotes like the one about "rose should bow to me" not realizing it was just her competitors way of responding to Rose saying if she wants another fight she should beg for it EDIT: This was a clickbait that I took for granted, Thanks to TMZ and apologies to any who read that. What Rose said was that she needed to publicly call Rose the straw weight queen. Apologies for the incorrect statement I made.

Joanna is the 115 lbs GOAT whether you dorks like it or not.

Fuck all you bandwagoners that quit on her when she got KO'd.

Last edited:
I'm a fan but I don't think she will ever be the same after tapping to strikes

She won that fight 48-47 IMO and all respect to rose she proved it wasn't just a fluke but Joanna will win if they ever meet again

facial injuries mean nothing.. GSP looked beat up after destroying Nick Diaz too
Wait!
You think Joana won an UD?

Always been a fan. And I will continue to be.

I really like her style and her fights. She is impressive to watch. Also seems like a cool, fun individual.

What I will say about the outside-the-cage stuff is that I think she tends to get a bit of a bum rap. Sure, the over-the-top denial of Rose getting the better of her or the excuse-making doesn't sit well and I can see that. But most of the time, Joanna's personality comes off as likable. To me, we just see with her someone who is very proud and has trouble acknowledging a loss. People cry out delusion and denial, but the fact is they can't say that Joanna's tendency not to be self-reflective regarding defeat is costing her in the cage. She came back better against Rose in the second bout (a close fight) and she beat Torres who is very difficult to look good against.

There are some fighters who are self-deprecating and who are willing to say- "that wasn't a great performance. I have a lot to learn. I have to go back and get better." Rose is like that and she outright said she wasn't pleased with herself after the second bout with Joanna despite winning. Not everyone is like that. That's okay. Some people have a tough time acknowledging a tough loss- whether it is by ascribing responsibility to specific factors, criticizing a reffing decision,
decrying the judges.

It's part of the sport. Joanna assuredly is not the first to react like that after dropping a title. She won't be the last.

I cheered against JJ both fights, 1st time thinking that she could theoretically win, 2nd time thinking she may well win. But I still honestly think that JJ is a better fighter than Rose. Even if I don’t want to reverse either result

Did Rose actually say that?

I believe she said something to the effect of, I'll consider giving her another title shot if she publicly states I'm better than her lol. As far as trash talk goes, that's quite tame.

I cheered against JJ both fights, 1st time thinking that she could theoretically win, 2nd time thinking she may well win. But I still honestly think that JJ is a better fighter than Rose. Even if I don’t want to reverse either result

Rose may very well just be the worst possible fight for Joanna but not have the same degree of divisional control and dominance that Joanna had. To me, Rose is a very talented fighter and one of the best WMMA finishers, but I see a vulnerability in some of the matchups.

Andrade, Torres, KK- any one of them could potentially dethrone her. We saw that Joanna did not have trouble with Andrade who has been a beast in the division and that she also handled Torres quite well though Tecia was tough and game as always. Joanna beat KK in lopsided fashion though Karolina had some degree of success.

The real x factor in the division is Suarez. IF she stays healthy, it seems like her momentum to the title is going to be tough to halt.

MMA needs urgently to take a page or two out of boxing book...Going rematch after rematch ruins careers, Joanna needs to fight someone else, it is crazy, but we need to get away from the brand model to the belts model, there must be another 115lbs champs out there for her to fight, buiĺd up again instead of going 0-3 against the same person.

MMA needs urgently to take a page or two out of boxing book...Going rematch after rematch ruins careers, Joanna needs to fight someone else, it is crazy, but we need to get away from the brand model to the belts model, there must be another 115lbs champs out there for her to fight, buiĺd up again instead of going 0-3 against the same person.

I agree, I wish there were more organizations who were able to have legitimate titles.. having more than one champ per division is harder to keep track of for casuals but it helps build up legitimate champs

01-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-UFC-217-Press.jpg

Calling all true Joanna fans get the fuck in here if you aren't just a band wagoner who quit the minute she lost.

People hate on her so much by taking out of context quotes like the one about "rose should bow to me" not realizing it was just her competitors way of responding to Rose saying if she wants another fight she should beg for it EDIT: This was a clickbait that I took for granted, Thanks to TMZ and apologies to any who read that. What Rose said was that she needed to publicly call Rose the straw weight queen. Apologies for the incorrect statement I made.

Joanna is the 115 lbs GOAT whether you dorks like it or not.

Fuck all you bandwagoners that quit on her when she got KO'd.

I think they quit on her for acting like a delusional douche, not for losing.

I think Joanna wants the belt back. My opinion is she cares far more about that then getting some vindication against Rose. The whole speculation on her part that Rose is scared to fight Andrade and is not really injured, struck me not so much as a personal attack so much as trying to goad Rose into fighting Andrade because Joanna feels any potential title fight is a potential opportunity for Rose to lose the belt which automatically makes Joanna the top contender.

My point being, Joanna does not have to face Rose next, but Joanna certainly wants Rose to fight again soon because a potential loss to Andrade works out phenomenally for Joanna.

Anyone who considers themselves a "fan" of such a disgusting person (even if it's PARTLY an "act") must themselves be kind of pathetic for being attracted to nasty, delusional bullies instead of humble honest people.

I don't dispute the fandom of 90% of the fighters out there, but Joanna is in the 10% that is too much of a shitty person to her opponents to warrant having a respectable fan.

Back