Man Defends Home From Intruder, Cops Kill Him

If there’s any racial angles to this story I expect massive protests. Ala the recent Ving Rhames story where the cops pointed guns at him in his own home.

Fucking Christ. Officer needs to be fired, barred from ever being a law enforcement officer again, and charged with murder. Fucking disgraceful.

You should wait until you hear the race of the shooter and the invader before you weigh in. The officer too for that matter. Then you can truly make a sound, decisive judgment on the matter.
Grow up.

This is why you need to stay on the phone with dispatch and give them as much info as possible to relay to officers on scene. Especially if you are armed or someone is armed. Describe the bad guy in detail and the good guy in detail.

That said, this is tragic. If mistakes were made and the officers are legally culpable they should be charged.

Unfortunately there have been a lot of good guys getting shot lately by cops. LAPD had the Trader Joe's manager and a hostage in the last couple weeks and now this.

Departments need to look at training methods and firearm training in particular with a focus on when to and when not to take shots.

We need more good guys with guns to prevent this sort of thing. Cops obviously aren't the good guys.

This is why you need to stay on the phone with dispatch and give them as much info as possible to relay to officers on scene. Especially if you are armed or someone is armed. Describe the bad guy in detail and the good guy in detail.

That said, this is tragic. If mistakes were made and the officers are legally culpable they should be charged.

Unfortunately there have been a lot of good guys getting shot lately by cops. LAPD had the Trader Joe's manager and a hostage in the last couple weeks and now this.

Departments need to look at training methods and firearm training in particular with a focus on when to and when not to take shots.

This.

This looks like a combination of shit ending up in a tragedy.

With the home owner and the cops fucking up.

As a gun owner you have to realize shit like this can happen and do your best to prevent it.

Sad for the man and his family,

A friendly joke with one of my favorite posters and you randomly tell me to grow up. Lol got it.
It’s only funny when he does it. Take his advice...

Hopefully my sarcasm was detected.

After reading the article I’m not surprised. I was stationed 40 minutes south of Aurora at Peterson AFB and Fort Carson and Aurora PD always had a bad reputation. I’m curious to see if bodycam footage exists and how long it takes to be released.

Was this a black victim? If so, then maybe they should have complied. Maybe people should worry about Chicago murders. But, if he was white, then this is fucking outrageous and the cop should be dealt with. /Thread

I will go ahead and give my apology for this in advance. I'm just a comedian making jokes.

Back