Till/Woodley stare down. Woodley dwarfed.

We should be cheering Woodley on for willing to fight all these huge guys. Woodley is a legit 5.6 1/2'-5.7.
With the way Till physically looked against Wonderboy, I think the size difference is gonna be even more pronounced on fight night. Till looks overwhelmingly larger than Woodley, which is strange because I didn't think the size difference between Woodley and Wonderboy was THAT bad.

And let's not pretend BOTH Woodley and Till don't cut an extreme amount of weight to make 170. If they both have nutritionists, they'll make the weight just fine.
Woolsey says he walks around lighter these days to have an easy cut. he has very low body fat percentages. way lower than till. under 10 % so he weighs around 185-190 in the cage now. prior to winning the belt he used to weigh in at 195 when he enters the cage.

Hes huge now, but hes gotta hit 170 also and they will be close on fight night.

But goddamn Till “puffs” up between fights, thats very unhealthy weight management for a full-time fighter if ya ask me.

Did Dana say "boys"?

giphy.gif

Lol at Dana freaking out. I don't think Woodley nor Till were trying to get into a shoving match or anything

People think Woodley is always angry because he's black, in actuality Woodley is always angry because he's a 5'9" advanced manlet.

Had Yoel won the 185 belt, would’ve been all belts owned by Manlets from hw to ww.

Holy blast double Batman!

If Till can stay upright for half the fight he’s going to win.

Woodley was also dwarfed by Thompson.

Thompson at least has good TDD lol. Till has nothing for Woodley IMO.

As I said in the last thread: I’ve met both guys.

Woodley is a decent sized 70er. Probably 195ish before his cut.Till is a god damn light heavyweight sized guy, roughly same size as Brian stann for comparison, and he is not very lean, and I have no clue how the fuck he makes 170 when he does. He has to get up to 215-220, no joke.

Till is a middleweight. He is similar to Gastelum and Whittaker. They started at WW and realised they needed to move up. Relying on Till has disaster written all over it. Even if he captures the belt, how long will it be before he loses it on the fucking scale 24 hours out from a PPV main event?!
If Till actually wins he should honestly just move the fuck on from 170. Nobody wants to be the first guy to die on the weight scale.

I haven’t watched any of tills fights but if he KOs this twat I will instantly become a fan

Lol no man he’s like 185-190 .. I’m 6’3 250 and dwarfed him.. till is a strange body .. I don’t think he’s going to make 170 tbh .. and if he does he’s going to be extremely drained .. He either doesn’t know how to cut weight or bad genetics or something .. minuwa looked to be 218 ish 225 max.. the manlets were adorable though

He's definitely got a strange body but he's way heavier than 185-190. He had alleged vision problems from his last attempted weight cut, you don't get that from only cutting 20 lbs of water.

Even if Till does make weight, if Tyron can push the get takedowns and make Till work from the bottom, Till might gas like he did against Dalby. He was lucky that he didn't get finished in that third round.

Till wasn't gassed, he dislocated his shoulder and was able to hang on with one arm while getting tee'd off on in a major way. Apparently that was a chronic injury for him. Haven't seen it come up since, though.

Lol no man he’s like 185-190 .. I’m 6’3 250 and dwarfed him.. till is a strange body .. I don’t think he’s going to make 170 tbh .. and if he does he’s going to be extremely drained .. He either doesn’t know how to cut weight or bad genetics or something .. minuwa looked to be 218 ish 225 max.. the manlets were adorable though

You hear that guys? 6'3, 250!!! Solid muscle too, I assume?

That size difference annoys me. I'll be rooting for TWood in this one.

Hopefully this looks like Vitor vs. Rumble in favor or the smaller fighter; only more violent.

Back