GSP thinks Khabib will win against McGregor

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Straight from Teh GOATs mouth:

“If I had to bet, if I had to put my house on it -- (laughs) the biggest one -- I would have to choose Khabib over Conor. Khabib never lost, he never lost, and Conor has lost before. He’s lost on the ground. He has a few losses and he lost on the ground. That’s where Khabib is good, that’s where Khabib is more competent.

“However, Khabib is sometimes a slow starter and he gets punched a lot. Yes, he didn’t look good in the beginning of that (Michael Johnson) fight,” he explained. “And it’s hard sometimes to close distance; he had a problem to close the distance. But once he’s got you in the clinch he’s very good. So, I believe the chance, the house goes in Khabib’s favor, maybe.”

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ge...cGregor-at-UFC-229-140599#mh64AhAxv8RAa7kz.99

Every fight starts standing though. Granted, it hasn't been a problem for Khabib in 26 fights.

Winner faces Tony I hope.

GSP ducking Conor. He knows he can't take that left hand

GSP is so clever. My special boy. GSP = GOAT. I think also Khabib will win by TKO 4/5 round by gnp.

Would be fun to see GSP smash Conor

I agree with GSP in this one: the fight will be decided on who will get close/at range to do his gameplan and in that part i favor khabib because of his pressure.

The GOAT knows what he is talking about

Conor fans are going to say it's wishful thinking by GSP. Yeah sure he wouldn't prefer to fight Conor; can you imagine how much he would make if he fought Conor after he beat Khabib. Way more than fighting Khabib after he beat Conor.

Big Conor fan but Khabib is the clear favorite here. Still rooting for Conor to knock him da fook out.

It doesn't matter that you've never lost before and your opponent has when you haven't even fought the same people lol.

vegas thinks so too.
wonder what gsp would've said 10 yrs ago about conor quitting plumbing and becoming the 1st champ/champ of the ufc?

Khabib never officially lost a round. His level of competition is not that great but he may very well be the real GOAT of MMA.

But listening to Georges, he's not that confident as you made it sound like. He literally says 60-40 for Khabib.

I think Khabib will win but I hope Conor knocks his ass out.

But listening to Georges, he's not that confident as you made it sound like. He literally says 60-40 for Khabib.

Which is about right. Khabib looks HORRIBLE on the feet. During the Johnson fight it looked like he had never sparred before. He looked a little better against AI, but still ugly. If Conor was a cardio machine I’d pick Conor. But once that gas tanks goes and Khabib is on top of him it’s over.

Back