Khabib/Conor Encounter

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

From what i'm told, it's unsure if Conor made it out alive.

shitposting is getting annoying lately.

Kind of made sense before he stayed on the bus and then demanded more money in order to have to fight him.

It happened the other way around in real life

mlBDWrv.gif

I'm team McGregor but Conor and his entourage were clearly not looking for a verbal altercation with Khabib. If Khabib had left that bus Khabib then Conors career would have gone to pot and he'd have lost tens of millions and his whiskey venture would have gone down the drain.

Did you expect Khabib to tell the bus driver to open the door, push the security guard aside, take on Conor and 20 of his friends, get arrested just 24 hours before the biggest fight of his MMA career?

Cmon now, even Conor nuthuggers are smarter than that.
I like watching Conor fight... but nah conor stans really believe he was shook because he stayed on the bus.

Kind of made sense before he stayed on the bus and then demanded more money in order to have to fight him.
You retards purposely overlook the fact Khabib loses his title shot if he leaves the bus. Conor was just trying to stop Khabib from earning his belt.

Did you expect Khabib to tell the bus driver to open the door, push the security guard aside, take on Conor and 20 of his friends, get arrested just 24 hours before the biggest fight of his MMA career?
While also cutting weight

Cmon now, even Conor nuthuggers are smarter than that.

I don't know bro, Conor's organ is so far inside them it starts to effect their brains.

Back