Khabib/Conor Encounter

giphy.gif

From what i'm told, it's unsure if Conor made it out alive.

tL0rSzl.jpg

conor-baby-tiger-jpg.418051

Attachments

• conor-baby-tiger.jpg
    conor-baby-tiger.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 49
Did you expect Khabib to tell the bus driver to open the door, push the security guard aside, take on Conor and 20 of his friends, get arrested just 24 hours before the biggest fight of his MMA career?

Cmon now, even Conor nuthuggers are smarter than that.

He could've opened the door himself, its not that complicated.

No security guard to get through

Conor did not have 20 guys.
Khabib was not alone.

Khabib had far better odds than Artem.

Khabib now brings extra security to all events since then.

Khabib after saying he doesnt care about the money refused Conor and wanted a fight with a lesser opponent for less money unless they paid him a lot more.

That was the day the russian bear died and the dagestani financier was born.

You retards purposely overlook the fact Khabib loses his title shot if he leaves the bus. Conor was just trying to stop Khabib from earning his belt.

Yes im sure Artem had nothing to do with it....

It wasnt Conor holding up the negotiations, so your entire theory about wanting to prevent Khabib from getting the belt kind of goes out the window.

Fact: Khabib would rather have fought DDP for the same money.

Fact: Conor dropped his demand for a stake in the company in order to fight Khabib

Yes im sure Artem had nothing to do with it....

It wasnt Conor holding up the negotiations, so your entire theory about wanting to prevent Khabib from getting the belt kind of goes out the window.

Fact: Khabib would rather have fought DDP for the same money.

Fact: Conor dropped his demand for a stake in the company in order to fight Khabib

Artem is a big boy, and should back his fkn mouth up.....Conor spends a shit ton more energy finding ways to not fight (and party), than he does actually fighting.
ALL Conor fans trash Khabib for not getting off the bus. You know god damned right, if Khabib gets off the bus, his title shot goes bye, bye.
Those last two are not factual.
Demands a stake in the company? HA! What happened the first time he "demanded" that?

Last edited:
Artem is a big boy, and should back his fkn mouth up.....Conor spends a shit ton more energy finding ways to not fight (and party), than he does actually fighting.
ALL Conor fans trash Khabib for not getting off the bus. You know god damned right, if Khabib gets off the bus, his title shot goes bye, bye.
Those last two are not factual.
Demands a stake in the company? HA! What happened the first time he "demanded" that?

He fought Mayweather for 100,000,000$$$??? Lol

So Artem should back his mouth up and fight off Khabib and his goons single handily without any concern for his fight/career/or the card.

But Khabib shouldn't back up not only his mouth but his actions?? Come on, pick a fucking stance.

And so Khabib thought it was worth risking his title shot to smack Artem, but not to confront Conor.... hmmm i wonder why??? What was the difference??

Not to mention Conor, who is worth a hell of a lot more than Khabib would lose a hell of a lot more if Khabib got off the bus. Yet only 1 decided to hide.

And now Khabib wont go to an event without extra security...

Your excuses for the Dagestani financier is pathetic

He fought Mayweather for 100,000,000$$$??? Lol

So Artem should back his mouth up and fight off Khabib and his goons single handily without any concern for his fight/career/or the card.

But Khabib shouldn't back up not only his mouth but his actions?? Come on, pick a fucking stance.

And so Khabib thought it was worth risking his title shot to smack Artem, but not to confront Conor.... hmmm i wonder why??? What was the difference??

Not to mention Conor, who is worth a hell of a lot more than Khabib would lose a hell of a lot more if Khabib got off the bus. Yet only 1 decided to hide.

And now Khabib wont go to an event without extra security...

Your excuses for the Dagestani financier is pathetic
Muffin.....
Khabib is 26-0, never lost a round. He's a Champ, that earned his belt at 55, by fighting to contention. My stance has always been, that if Khabib got off that bus, he loses his title shot. Khabib had a belt on the line.
Khabib is already ten times the Champ, by signing a contract to defend his belt.
Why the fk was it not Conor on that same bus, going to defend his belt against Khabib?

Hugz <3

Muffin.....
Khabib is 26-0, never lost a round. He's a Champ, that earned his belt at 55, by fighting to contention. My stance has always been, that if Khabib got off that bus, he loses his title shot. Khabib had a belt on the line.
Khabib is already ten times the Champ, by signing a contract to defend his belt.
Why the fk was it not Conor on that same bus, going to defend his belt against Khabib?

Hugz <3

Lmao i dont even know what point your trying to make here.

26-0??? throw the word champ in there... what are you talking about??

But here ill play along.

He had the real LW champ. Right outside the bus, ready to fight, sadly Khabib is a pussy and decided to win it by fighting a guy who isnt even in the top 10....

I really dont know what case your making for Conor being afraid of Khabib, and all your excuses are pathetic.

Lmao i dont even know what point your trying to make here.

26-0??? throw the word champ in there... what are you talking about??

But here ill play along.

He had the real LW champ. Right outside the bus, ready to fight, sadly Khabib is a pussy and decided to win it by fighting a guy who isnt even in the top 10....

I really dont know what case your making for Conor being afraid of Khabib, and all your excuses are pathetic.
I spoke facts....You spoke assumptions.

I spoke facts....You spoke assumptions.

Nope, it is not a fact that if Khabib got off the bus he wouldve lost his title shot, that entire idea is ridiculous especially considering Conor got a title shot for throwing a dolly at the bus.

You living in dream land

Nope, it is not a fact that if Khabib got off the bus he wouldve lost his title shot, that entire idea is ridiculous especially considering Conor got a title shot for throwing a dolly at the bus.

You living in dream land
You think Khabib would still get to fight that night for the belt, if he got off the bus and was involved in a brawl?
You say I'm living in dreamland...

You think Khabib would still get to fight that night for the belt, if he got off the bus and was involved in a brawl?
You say I'm living in dreamland...

No your right, the UFC will cancel an entire event have to return all tickets because Khabib was in a altercation.

You know, because of the lomg history of UFC pulling main events due to *altercations*. Just like when they pulled Khabib off the card for smacking Artem...

No your right, the UFC will cancel an entire event have to return all tickets because Khabib was in a altercation.

You know, because of the lomg history of UFC pulling main events due to *altercations*. Just like when they pulled Khabib off the card for smacking Artem...
That altercation dropped two fights off the card as is.....It's funny you find nothing wrong with Conor being responsible for the cancellation of two fights, but are pissed Khabib because should've got off the bus and do more damage to the card.
You are too daft to understand if Khabib gets into a street fight with Conor and his crew, that he wouldn't be fighting on the main card? Not too smart are you?
Edit: (because you probably would't get it) What would happen to one guy scrapping numerous men? One of being your Hero, the baddest man in the Universe? He would not be in any shape to fight, Dr's would not allow him to fight etc...

Last edited:
That altercation dropped two fights off the card as is.....It's funny you find nothing wrong with Conor being responsible for the cancellation of two fights, but are pissed Khabib because should've got off the bus and do more damage to the card.
You are too daft to understand if Khabib gets into a street fight with Conor and his crew, that he wouldn't be fighting on the main card? Not too smart are you?
Edit: (because you probably would't get it) What would happen to one guy scrapping numerous men? One of being your Hero, the baddest man in the Universe? He would not be in any shape to fight, Dr's would not allow him to fight etc...

I agree, Khabib wouldve been hospitalized had he got off the bus, it was safer for him to stay on the bus, where we diagree is that your making up the assumption that Khabib would have got off the bus in any different circumstance. Well it was clear he had 0 interest in any altercation.

I agree, Khabib wouldve been hospitalized had he got off the bus, it was safer for him to stay on the bus, where we diagree is that your making up the assumption that Khabib would have got off the bus in any different circumstance. Well it was clear he had 0 interest in any altercation.
He was sucking weight.....
How Alpha of Conor the cokehead....and a bunch of losers there to jump one guy who was sucking weight for a championship fight.
You are so cockblind for Conor, you don't get that you would be saying the same if it was Khabib throwing the dolly, and Conor on the bus.

He was sucking weight.....
How Alpha of Conor the cokehead....and a bunch of losers there to jump one guy who was sucking weight for a championship fight.
You are so cockblind for Conor, you don't get that you would be saying the same if it was Khabib throwing the dolly, and Conor on the bus.

Why not?? I show no favouritism.

Maybe to GSP, but Conor i could care less.

I just call it like i see it. If you bring your goons in order to confront a guy from a lower weight class and smack him you better be prepared to throw down when his team mates come.

Khabib was a giant pussy through out the entire thing.

If the roles were reversed and Conor smacked one of Khabibs team mates and Khabib showed up and Conor stayed on the bus, then brings extra security to events, then demands more money in order to fight him, well we all know what you guys would be saying you hypocritcal dweeb

Why not?? I show no favouritism.

Maybe to GSP, but Conor i could care less.

I just call it like i see it. If you bring your goons in order to confront a guy from a lower weight class and smack him you better be prepared to throw down when his team mates come.

Khabib was a giant pussy through out the entire thing.

If the roles were reversed and Conor smacked one of Khabibs team mates and Khabib showed up and Conor stayed on the bus, then brings extra security to events, then demands more money in order to fight him, well we all know what you guys would be saying you hypocritcal dweeb
Muffin....
You act like Khabib got a posse together and searched out Lobov, he bumped into him. You act like Khabib would even need buddy's to smash him.
Conor's actions were OK, but Khabib's were out of control? Get plowed....
If you didn't have Conor's bellybutton in your face, you would see Khabibs buddy's were trying to pull Khabib away.
Sorry to break it to you...But Khabib would smash Lobov, if you disagree, then you know nothing of MMA.
He doesn't need his pals to slap the shit out of that mouthy prick Lobov.
It's understandable you feel this way, as you would probably run your mouth like Lobov did, and pussy out when you get called out for it, like he did.

Back