• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 627: No fats or Bats edition

Which of the following things is the worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if after this yellow card is done I lose my pink name?

<{Joewithit}>

I may have made a terrible mistake

@lakersfan45 if anyone asks you I threatened your life and that’s how I got this. I need to look cool
7kblY.gif

Yes.

My wife just told me I brush my teeth like an animal

Animals don’t brush their teeth
<Lmaoo>

So do I. My toga dogs have phenomenal teeth. I’m not gonna let them get an infection and have pain in the dog mouth.

Do you give him those chewy things that help their teeth and gums too?

My dogs got a bath scheduled for today
They fucking HATE taking baths
Theyre all laying on the couch snoozing away unaware of the unspeakable horrors that await them as soon as I get up off this chair

source.gif

When I take a poo I leave the door open a crack and after a while my dog thinks I’m dead or some shit and head butts the door open. He comes in a little then sees that I’m shitting and quickly leaves because he hates baths and when he sees the tub it triggers his PTSD

When I take a poo I leave the door open a crack and after a while my dog thinks I’m dead or some shit and head butts the door open. He comes in a little then sees that I’m shitting and quickly leaves because he hates baths and when he sees the tub it triggers his PTSD
Close the door rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back