Khabib/Conor Encounter

Muffin....
You act like Khabib got a posse together and searched out Lobov, he bumped into him. You act like Khabib would even need buddy's to smash him.
Conor's actions were OK, but Khabib's were out of control? Get plowed....
If you didn't have Conor's bellybutton in your face, you would see Khabibs buddy's were trying to pull Khabib away.
Sorry to break it to you...But Khabib would smash Lobov, if you disagree, then you know nothing of MMA.
He doesn't need his pals to slap the shit out of that mouthy prick Lobov.
It's understandable you feel this way, as you would probably run your mouth like Lobov did, and pussy out when you get called out for it, like he did.

Lol ooo he can beat up a FW.
A couple of questions

1.Just because you see someone who said something mean doesnt give you a right to smack them. Y/N

2.He could have confronted Artem alone, 1 on 1 like a man, instead he brought his whole crew, yes they were already with him, but just like how he goes to the bathroom alone he could've confronted Artem alome. Y/N??

3.Have you ever trained in a mma gym before?? Y/N??

Lol ooo he can beat up a FW.
A couple of questions

1.Just because you see someone who said something mean doesnt give you a right to smack them. Y/N

2.He could have confronted Artem alone, 1 on 1 like a man, instead he brought his whole crew, yes they were already with him, but just like how he goes to the bathroom alone he could've confronted Artem alome. Y/N??

3.Have you ever trained in a mma gym before?? Y/N??

"1.Just because you see someone who said something mean doesnt give you a right to smack them. Y/N"
If he talked smack about me? and you are where I am from? Yes.
"2.He could have confronted Artem alone, 1 on 1 like a man, instead he brought his whole crew, yes they were already with him, but just like how he goes to the bathroom alone he could've confronted Artem alome. Y/N??"
They were already with him...dumbass.
Confronting another guy in the bathroom to show toughness? Weirdo.
I would confront them wherever/whenever I seen him. I'm not in elementary school, asking to meet up at the bike rack.

"3.Have you ever trained in a mma gym before?? Y/N??" Wrestled, and have also fought enough times in my life, thanks. You think training MMA these days is edgy, or badass? Y/N?
You're a little pussy....Y/N?

Last edited:
"1.Just because you see someone who said something mean doesnt give you a right to smack them. Y/N"
If he talked smack about me? and you are where I am from? Yes.
"2.He could have confronted Artem alone, 1 on 1 like a man, instead he brought his whole crew, yes they were already with him, but just like how he goes to the bathroom alone he could've confronted Artem alome. Y/N??"
They were already with him...dumbass.
Confronting another guy in the bathroom to show toughness? Weirdo.
I would confront them wherever/whenever I seen him. I'm not in elementary school, asking to meet up at the bike rack.

"3.Have you ever trained in a mma gym before?? Y/N??" Wrestled, and have also fought enough times in my life, thanks. You think training MMA these days is edgy, or badass? YN?
You're a little pussy....Y/N?

Lol. I meant does his friends follow him into the bathroom when he has to take a piss dummy. Ffs how old are you to think to not understand the referance of bathroom and taking a piss, and instead think im talking about some random location.

You would confront them unless

1.They were also a bunch of guys instead of just 1

2.they were outside the non moving bus

The reason i brought up an mma team is because you onviously have no idea of the camaraderie, ive seen brawls break out between camps because of a foul inside the cage, no team mate would let their team mate get smacked and do nothing about it.

Example. Shootbox attacked Coleman in Pride for accidently breaking Shoguns arm.

Scrap pack attacked Mayhem for pushing Shields.

When your in a close nit team there all your brothers.

Try taking your head out of Khabib's ass for a minute and think logically you bafoon.

Lol. I meant does his friends follow him into the bathroom when he has to take a piss dummy. Ffs how old are you to think to not understand the referance of bathroom and taking a piss, and instead think im talking about some random location.

You would confront them unless

1.They were also a bunch of guys instead of just 1

2.they were outside the non moving bus

The reason i brought up an mma team is because you onviously have no idea of the camaraderie, ive seen brawls break out between camps because of a foul inside the cage, no team mate would let their team mate get smacked and do nothing about it.

Example. Shootbox attacked Coleman in Pride for accidently breaking Shoguns arm.

Scrap pack attacked Mayhem for pushing Shields.

When your in a close nit team there all your brothers.

Try taking your head out of Khabib's ass for a minute and think logically you bafoon.
Spin it however you need to.
Bottom line is your reasons for Khabib's so called cowardice, are bullshit. Conor is the only Coward here, actively bringing a posse to go jump Khabib, when he was sucking weight, and fighting for the belt Conor was too chicken shit to defend. I pointed out my stance....Khabib doesn't need a gang to lump out Lobov, and Conor needs a small army to jump Khabib. When, might I add, he is pissed and coked out of his tree.
Honestly your ego is entertaining......But, you are still just a Dork defending Conor.

Last edited:
Spin it however you need to.
Bottom line is your reasons for Khabib's so called cowardice, is bullshit. Conor is the only Coward here, actively bringing a posse to go jump Khabib, when he was sucking weight, and fighting for the belt Conor was too chicken shit to defend. I pointed out my stance....Khabib doesn't need a gang to lump out Lobov, and Conor needs a small army to jump Khabib. When, might I add, he is pissed and coked out of his tree.
Honestly your ego is entertaining......But, you are still just a Dork defending Conor.

You say he doesnt need a gang, but he did retard.

Conor only went because his team mate got smacked, get some friends and then you'll understand you loser.

It had nothing to do with Khabib going threw a weight cut or fighting for a title, but because he smacked another fighter while surrounding him with his goons.

You say he doesnt need a gang, but he did retard.

Conor only went because his team mate got smacked, get some friends and then you'll understand you loser.

It had nothing to do with Khabib going threw a weight cut or fighting for a title, but because he smacked another fighter while surrounding him with his goons.
You sound like a pussy that needs his buddy's around him to act tough, or fight.
Keep ignoring the fact Conor should have been defending, not being a tool. None of that happens if he sacked up.

You sound like a pussy that needs his buddy's around him to act tough, or fight.
Keep ignoring the fact Conor should have been defending, not being a tool. None of that happens if he sacked up.

Lol what??

Your literally justifying bullying a guy by himself with a groip of your friends.

Then making excuses for hiding on the bus when his friends show up.

Then say im the one who sounds like the type to only fight when my friends are there.

Lol u sound like a real tough guy, with your little of high school wrestling. Your a little pussy boy whose gay for khabib, thats why it hurts knowing your dream guy bitched out and now needs extra security when he leaves his house.

And fuck Conor, idgaf about him.

Lol what??

Your literally justifying bullying a guy by himself with a groip of your friends.

Then making excuses for hiding on the bus when his friends show up.

Then say im the one who sounds like the type to only fight when my friends are there.

Lol u sound like a real tough guy, with your little of high school wrestling. Your a little pussy boy whose gay for khabib, thats why it hurts knowing your dream guy bitched out and now needs extra security when he leaves his house.

And fuck Conor, idgaf about him.
Why so emotional Linda?

DjYGQHpX0AAXNqe.jpg
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>M8 just<Lmaoo>

Artem is a big boy, and should back his fkn mouth up.....Conor spends a shit ton more energy finding ways to not fight (and party), than he does actually fighting.
ALL Conor fans trash Khabib for not getting off the bus. You know god damned right, if Khabib gets off the bus, his title shot goes bye, bye.
Those last two are not factual.
Demands a stake in the company? HA! What happened the first time he "demanded" that?
M8 you’ve got to be one of the most obsessed Mcgregor haters I’ve every seen.You like some sjw for all things McG or what?Dude could make a thread about Conor having a son and guaranteed you’d been in the middle debating it.I swear to you pal if you keep looking a wee bit in the forums you’ll actually see there truly are other fighters in the UFC...true dat.

M8 you’ve got to be one of the most obsessed Mcgregor haters I’ve every seen.You like some sjw for all things McG or what?Dude could make a thread about Conor having a son and guaranteed you’d been in the middle debating it.I swear to you pal if you keep looking a wee bit in the forums you’ll actually see there truly are other fighters in the UFC...true dat.
I have ben watching since day one. I have MANY fighters I enjoy watching.
My time here is strictly to do what the army of Conors nuthuggers do. I am only matching what his most loyal Fanboys do.
True Dat.

Kabib us such an idiot for not getting out of the bus and racking up some criminal charges.....

I have ben watching since day one. I have MANY fighters I enjoy watching.
My time here is strictly to do what the army of Conors nuthuggers do. I am only matching what his most loyal Fanboys do.
True Dat.
Gotta give you props for honesty.

Back