• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Illegal Immigrant Falls From California's 30-foot Border Wall, Breaks Both Legs

Like I said, I am empathetic seeing a guy fall off a wall and break his legs, but I'm okay with people not feeling much empathy because it's his own fault. But not feeling bad for him is not the same as being happy to see him fall. I think it's a sign of mental or emotional problems if somebody actually gets excited seeing this particular video.

Meh, he didn't die. It's funny watching people fuck up. I think feigning some kind of great concern over some dumb shit falling off a wall, is more of a sign of mental or emotional problems. If you're having a traumatic response to the video and the people laughing at the idiot falling and hurting himself, it might be a sign of depression. Does Fail Army trigger you too?

It's an idiot falling off a wall. It's funny. No need to weep for humanity, because they're laughing at some moron suffering the consequences of doing moronic shit. Get a grip.

Meh, he didn't die. It's funny watching people fuck up. I think feigning some kind of great concern over some dumb shit falling off a wall, is more of a sign of mental or emotional problems. If you're having a traumatic response to the video and the people laughing at the idiot falling and hurting himself, it might be a sign of depression. Does Fail Army trigger you too?

It's an idiot falling off a wall. It's funny. No need to weep for humanity, because they're laughing at some moron suffering the consequences of doing moronic shit. Get a grip.

Eh, there it goes again. Any time somebody acts in a moral way, somebody on this site will say they are faking it. Says more about them than me.

Eh, there it goes again. Any time somebody acts in a moral way, somebody on this site will say they are faking it. Says more about them than me.

Posture up, Captain Morality.

No, I did not laugh at Anderson Silva breaking his leg.

He's also a guy making millions of dollars to fight in a cage, which changes the scenario.

My cousin almost puke when he saw that fight he left the office cafe and cant eat lunch there for a few days fearing he will see the replay.

Its Andersons fault

I dont find that illegal man falling funny but I have laugh at other bad injuries before

Okay Joffrey, you've shown everyone how badass you are. Now back to your RPG.

I'm not the one playing pretend in this thread, bud.

Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonight, over this random person's injuries that he has nobody to blame for but himself.

You are a sad man if you believe anything trump says. The wall will not be built because it would be a waste of $ and would be figured out to bypass it lol.

OH, the walls don't work argument. Is that why prisons don't have walls? Is that why Israel's fence TOTALLY FUCKING WORKS?

Uh, "we" know he was trying to enter the country illegally . . .

Clearly you'vey never seen Born in East LA, he could have just forgot his very legal American passport in his American residence. This man could be a patriot.

Flawed, yet far better than what preceded it you say?

Then it truly is Trumps Wall.
Did he ever choose one of the prototypes, or are you expecting mostly bollard-style wall?

Last edited:
Could we pick a more inane topic to make a WR thread on? What's next, people break ankles on trampolines?

@waiguoren -worthy thread only if those broken ankles supported an illegal. Then we can celebrate his injury but also lament that out tax dollars will have to pay for his cast.

Next on his list of threads:

-Illegal drinks beer, throws empty can on the street

-Illegal plays loud music, gives someone the finger

-Some brown dude (probably illegal) gets in car wreck and doesn't have insurance

@waiguoren -worthy thread only if those broken ankles supported an illegal. Then we can celebrate his injury but also lament that out tax dollars will have to pay for his cast.

Why would you attribute to me a position I never expressed?

You are telling me (lol) that I should be glad that a man broke both his legs, otherwise I want illegal immigration. That's moronic, and a huge part of the problem. You actually want people to give up their humanity to prove their support for a border wall. That's just bizarre.

Missed this gem.

I did not say you should be glad that the man broke his legs. I said you should be glad that the wall was effective in this case, and him falling and breaking his legs, is a better alternative to him scaling the wall successfully, and inspiring other morons to try it. Seriously, what do you think the wall is there for, and why it's so high? If you aren't satisfied with it's effectiveness in this instance, I can only assume that you'd prefer that it wasn't effective.

Missed this gem.

I did not say you should be glad that the man broke his legs. I said you should be glad that the wall was effective in this case, and him falling and breaking his legs, is a better alternative to him scaling the wall successfully, and inspiring other morons to try it. Seriously, what do you think the wall is there for, and why it's so high? If you aren't satisfied with it's effectiveness in this instance, I can only assume that you'd prefer that it wasn't effective.

Comment from the video:

Trump has immigrant's legs broken! The democrats will vote to make the wall shorter so people won't get hurt trying to sneak in.

Back