SJW "consent expert" claims you should ask for your babies permission before changing their diapers

She obviously has never had kids.

Rule number 1 is never do anything once that you don't want to do a million times.

Rule number 2 is never give two options when only one of the answers will be acceptable to you.

It's meant to:

1. Grab your attention so you'll listen to them, to kind of stun you while get their foot in the door of your ear and start talking so your brain doesn't have time to question their validity yet

2. Draw attention AWAY from how psychotic and absurd they actually look at a glance, away from the spooky mental illness displayed clearly by their disturbed body language and crazy eyes and mentally ill facial tweeks-- these things would be immediately apparent if they had just their normal hair color and regular haircut and they would be ignored/laughed out of town by virtually everyone.

They are usually pretty ugly too. I think that the purple hair draws away from their homeliness.

Plus, if someone with purple hair is talking to me, I automatically tune that out

Came into the thread expecting to see an unattractive white woman wth fucked up hair. Thread delivers.

<5>

Also I’ve still never seen one of these people in real life, which is saying something, since I live in quite a large metropolitan city.

Came into the thread expecting to see an unattractive white woman wth fucked up hair. Thread delivers.

<5>

Also I’ve still never seen one of these people in real life, which is saying something, since I live in quite a large metropolitan city.
Yeah, I've never seem them either. The most I've seen is the feminist we have in our office, but she's pretty low key.

That fucking freak wishes she had someone to she could give consent to...

or even deny consent

This is where I stopped reading. Someone tell that person to get a real fucking job.

That's really the problem with the SJW culture for me, it becomes less about actually focusing on meaningful changes and rooting out real bigotry and more about inventing this kind of elitist method of communication that media types constantly try and one up each other with. Can you find some way of tripping up your opponent in a debate on their use of language rather than actually addressing their argument?

Yeah, I've never seem them either. The most I've seen is the feminist we have in our office, but she's pretty low key.

Ya I should have clarified that I’ve seen the appearance but never combined with the toxic attitude. Unless of course they’re hiding it while being around me.

Fine.

Babies cannot consent because they do not speak English.

Throw them arse naked in the basement until they are old enough to wipe their own festering backsides.

I just changed both my sons diapers and didn’t ask permission because IDGAF! That’s just how I roll!
#YOLO

She's only low key because she's isolated at the office. If there were two or three, that's when they have the leverage and get nasty

Asking for consent from an infant who cant consent and from which you are going to do what they dont want anyway isnt:

A. Smart in the slightest. Its an impossibility.

B. By the time they begin picking up language enough, they will associate consent with a lack of understanding as the action is occurring anyway. This will lead to them accepting things they shouldnt in the long run as the reward system in their brain is learning to be passive and accept that which they consciously denied. This will fuck with your limbic system, and they will turn into people who dont progress through difficulty and simply accept that when they say no asmeone else can say yes and now that answer is yes. This feedback loop is ridiculously implanted.

C. Lol ugly bitch.

I want to say something about this woman but I dont want to risk getting banned for being too aggressive outside of the warroom

so......Ill leave it at that

... do y'all really have to act like a bunch of women, getting bunched panties over any nobody who says something nutty?

... do y'all really have to act like a bunch of women, getting bunched panties over any nobody who says something nutty?
Yes. They get all crazy in here when some crazy perso gets the spotlight turned on them. That’s the problem nowadays. They spotlight this crazy woman and now all sjws, liberals are crazy people asking their babies if they can change their shit diapers. When it reality this is a fucking crazy woman who doesn’t have children and has too much time on her hands. I don’t even know why people are even responding to this nonsense.

Yeah this shouldn’t even be given the time of day. Irrelevant.

I hope this bitch thinks that immigrants should get consent before entering our country. Or is she a hypocrite?

Back