Best. tattoo. ever.

55832e09d8a62bf81fc709b43872eac7.jpg
That is absolutely horrendous.

But I still laughed.

Ain't there a guy who's a tattoo artist on here? I got a real real shitty tattoo I could use his advice on how to cover up. Or if it's even able to be covered up. It's huge and black just like my women

Still haven’t seen anything as cool or as manly as the dick in the center of Brock lesnars chest

Was it previously a minor threat "guilty of being white" tattoo?
It is based on that song and image, yes, but he has a quirky sense of humor and apparently just came up with the idea to replace the guy with a hot dog when he got it, so it's always been half Minor Threat inspired/half hot dog inspired. He has some other weird themed tattoos as well.

look up puff the magic dragoon tattoo, then get back to me.
For a quick second i was wondering if i would be able to tell which one it was in google images and then, yep, picked it out right away. That beats the merman back tattoo.

For a quick second i was wondering if i would be able to tell which one it was in google images and then, yep, picked it out right away. That beats the merman back tattoo.
its all sorts of wrong.

its all sorts of wrong.
I can't imagine the pain of getting your junk tattooed. Fuck that noise. I just clicked on a thread about it on Reddit and the comments were great.

Back