Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

subin (formerly of dal shabet, RIP) will have a new album out soon:

god bless. if the single is even half as good as Circle's Dream it'll be song of the year.

subin (formerly of dal shabet, RIP) will have a new album out soon:

god bless. if the single is even half as good as Circle's Dream it'll be song of the year.

Wow I never knew how good Subin's English is. hah
Will be looking forward to her newest album.

I wish I was in the US for Kcon. But you would need 2 days as the only acts I'm into are playing on separate days-The only ones I'd really be interested in seeing would be Twice, Dreamcatcher, SEVETEEN and maybe Chungha.

I didn't know Subin was gonna be at LAKcon tho?

New Summer track from Red Velvet.

Not completely sure how I feel about this one, but I think it's going to be one of those songs where it gets better each listen.

New Summer track from Red Velvet.

Not completely sure how I feel about this one, but I think it's going to be one of those songs where it gets better each listen.

yeah, it definitely improved for me on multiple listens.

LOONA OT12's first ever MV is finally here.

Pretty nice song. It went out better than I thought. I believe this one is a pre-release, so their official debut song is still yet to come.

New Summer track from DIA.

Yep, this is easily one of their best title tracks yet. So fun and catchy to listen to.

It's a shame about DIA , Eunice hinted in an interview that if this comeback doesn't do well it could be the last one for them. It's currently sitting at 100 on MelOn real time so I hope other fans can get behind them and make this a success for them or they might be in trouble in the future.

I'm not gonna lie though I did miss Eunjin in Woo Woo. I'm a fan of Shinsadong Tiger and I know he gets some BS these days but the work he has done for Apink on some of their best hits and WJSN the Secret I will always check out his stuff cos of that-This is pretty catchy and a easy listen. I think people might really like it.

UP&DOWN japanese version:

more importantly, the return of Soul.G

LOONA OT12's first ever MV is finally here.

Pretty nice song. It went out better than I thought. I believe this one is a pre-release, so their official debut song is still yet to come.

yeah, not up there with LOONA's best, but still a good first 12-member release.

New Summer track from DIA.

Yep, this is easily one of their best title tracks yet. So fun and catchy to listen to.

good summer release from DIA too. i still like My Friend's Boyfriend, and Mr. Potter better, but they're two of the best.

WJSN doing Touch My Body dance practice. Only Euseo, SeolA, Dawon and Exy tho.

WJSN doing Touch My Body dance practice. Only Euseo, SeolA, Dawon and Exy tho.

Dawon is such an underrated vocalist. Glad to see she's getting lines this time around.

Dawon is such an underrated vocalist. Glad to see she's getting lines this time around.
Agreed she usually gives up a lot of screen time too in videos for some of the more popular members.

Edit: Didn't want to double post. But also this.

Wish I could have gone to Kcon but don't have the cash to travel to US for it lol.

Last edited:
yeah, dawon is a good vocalist for sure. i have a soft spot for all of the contestants from Girl Spirit too.

and new from G-Idle:

this popped up on my yt reccomendations cuz I've been watching too many Twice vids; and I didn't realize just how bad Jpop is. Is this the low quality trash Japan is bringing to this firefight? No wonder kpop is stomping them even on their home soil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back