Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

JON HAS FINALLY BEEN TESTED - HES IN THIS WEEKS NUMBERS

Goddamn!! Dana training Jones, I never thought I'd see that!

That doesnt look like the “best to ever do it” hitting pads there.....man Jon gets away with soooo much for being soooo green

Jones bulking up and getting slower is so fucking awful for his overall skill set. I honestly think if he trades any of his speed and creativity for power, he becomes an average fighter very quickly, which sucks because he's one of my favorites.

Jones bulking up and getting slower is so fucking awful for his overall skill set. I honestly think if he trades any of his speed and creativity for power, he becomes an average fighter very quickly, which sucks because he's one of my favorites.

I never saw him as some speedy fighter as it is. He was quick sure but never saw it as one of his top attributes.

Stil can’t believe DC beat Stipe... how nuts was that.

It was fucking crazy and I was so glad for him. Not really a fan of DC but was glad to see him get something of his own separate from Jones and actually win a title not have it handed to him.

Like Jones can generate knockout power with his hands Who has he ever knocked out with a punch

I never saw him as some speedy fighter as it is. He was quick sure but never saw it as one of his top attributes.
His feet are quick, his ability to get in and out is the best at 205 for sure. I'm not talking hand speed, he's no prime Vitor obviously, but foot speed and the quickness with his flow of strikes and decision making.

Looking huge compared to his trainer. They dont even look the same species:

Then replies to a fan on twitter:

There is no other reason for him to single out that tweet and reply to that guy. There were hundreds of other replies to the training video and this is the one he focus on to put out there?

<DCrying><GSPWoah>

Why does he have such a big garage if it's empty?

Did he sell all of his equipment for coke?

His feet are quick, his ability to get in and out is the best at 205 for sure.

Lol.

lSmDZM3.gif

94923_Jon_TD_1.gif

Well he's gonna have 4 years plus whatever prison time he collects in that span of time to put the weight on properly.

He's wearing baggy pants to cover his chicken legs. Unless he bulks those up to he isn't going to do well at HW.

Well he's gonna have 4 years plus whatever prison time he collects in that span of time to put the weight on properly.
jonesdrag_original_original_crop_north.jpg

Johnny ready to do hard tim...

He's wearing baggy pants to cover his chicken legs. Unless he bulks those up to he isn't going to do well at HW.

He already beat the champ twice but if his legs stay skinny he can’t even do well at HW? That seems like a stretch.

Back