Parliament attacked again .

Well then we agree it was deserved.
deserved? Making people angry doesnt excuse terrorism, are you still on your self righteous mode?

revert back, because this guy is an asshole. I liked the old you

Historically, the UK invaded and conquered first, then asked questions later.
The history lesson I've been waiting for. The folks who love to stake out the moral high ground when criticizing the US for an inflammatory foreign policy history really don't seem to use the same yardstick when self-evaluating .

The history lesson I've been waiting for. The folks who love to stake out the moral high ground when criticizing the US for an inflammatory foreign policy history really don't seem to use the same yardstick when self-evaluating .

Learn from our mistakes , or not , we don't give a shit anymore .

deserved? Making people angry doesnt excuse terrorism, are you still on your self righteous mode?
I'm facetious to drive home a point.
Of course, terrorism is horrific. But no attack like that is deserved, regardless of country or political history.

And "self righteous" is barely adequate to describe the Euro POV regarding the subject.

revert back, because this guy is an asshole. I liked the old you
I like you fine regardless of your opinions, some of which will inevitably irritate and vice versa.

I'm facetious to drive home a point.
Of course, terrorism is horrific. But no attack like that is deserved, regardless of country or political history.

And "self righteous" is barely adequate to describe the Euro POV regarding the subject.

I like you fine regardless of your opinions, some of which will inevitably irritate and vice versa.
you are not driving home any point.... other than making yourself look a bit foolish. Also what is the "Euro POV regarding the subject"?

Why? All this guy's pea brain could muster for a planned attack was to ram his cam into a barricade. I'm surprised he manages to operate a vehicle in the first place.

Centuries of general weapon culture leads to Vegas style attacks, at which Americans excel.

What's the issue?

you are not driving home any point.... other than making yourself look a bit foolish. Also what is the "Euro POV regarding the subject"?
It's been my experience that folks from European countries (with specificity, the English) perceive Americans as whiners when we're attacked. Our foreign policy history is quickly brought up and featured in many of these discussions, not saying directly that the attacks were earned, but indirectly justifying them.

Conversely, again, seemingly, such eagerness to be circumspect and critical is often missing in discussions about attacks outside the United States.

I don't see Americans doing the same. Maybe that's selection bias but I have gotten the distinct impression that the rhetoric is mostly one directional.

Probably not.

This guy was Sudanese, their average IQ is 70 which is functionally retarded. These are the "brits" who usually commit these attacks, it'll take centuries to evolve up to par to an average American.

So about the same IQ as it took to write that post.

If they had a gun and enough ammunition, I'm sure they could achieve comparable numbers.

It's been my experience that folks from European countries (with specificity, the English) perceive Americans as whiners when we're attacked. Our foreign policy history is quickly brought up and featured in many of these discussions, not saying directly that the attacks were earned, but indirectly justifying them.

Conversely, again, seemingly, such eagerness to be circumspect and critical is often missing in discussions about attacks outside the United States.

I don't see Americans doing the same. Maybe that's selection bias but I have gotten the distinct impression that the rhetoric is mostly one directional.
so when America is attacked everyone from the UK says that you guys deserve it..... but you dont see any Americans saying the same when Britain is attacked?

You are clearly not taking part in the threads when attacks happen if you think that. So until you can provide examples I'll call shenanigans on this entire post

Why? All this guy's pea brain could muster for a planned attack was to ram his cam into a barricade. I'm surprised he manages to operate a vehicle in the first place.

Centuries of general weapon culture leads to Vegas style attacks, at which Americans excel.

What's the issue?
have you been watching "Who is America"? I dont think the average American is all that smart lol

So about the same IQ as it took to write that post.

If they had a gun and enough ammunition, I'm sure they could achieve comparable numbers.

You can get comparable numbers without guns, just with planning that's slightly above pay grade for the poor fella.

If he built a bomb and allahackbar'd with a couple of buddies, he could have killed 56 people.

If he had any semblance of planning, his car would have been a truck, and he could have taken out 87 people.

Luckily for the British, he is a functional retard.

have you been watching "Who is America"? I dont think the average American is all that smart lol

You don't have to be to kill masses of people.

You just need an IQ slightly above being considered cognitively impaired. This British gentleman obviously didn't make the cut, which makes sense seeing where he's from.

so when America is attacked everyone from the UK says that you guys deserve it
Not everyone. Let's get that down to people on internet forums. (my Irish cousin exhibits this behavior as well, but that's not important to the discussion.)
..... but you dont see any Americans saying the same when Britain is attacked?
I was careful to say seemingly and that these are my perceptions, and that they are subject to bias.
As are all opinions.

You are clearly not taking part in the threads when attacks happen if you think that. So until you can provide examples I'll call shenanigans on this entire post
*shrugs*
Are you asking for examples of Europeans bringing up American foreign policy when bad things happen to Americans?

Not everyone. Let's get that down to people on internet forums. (my Irish cousin exhibits this behavior as well, but that's not important to the discussion.)

I was careful to say seemingly and that these are my perceptions, and that they are subject to bias.
As are all opinions.

*shrugs*
Are you asking for examples of Europeans bringing up American foreign policy when bad things happen to Americans?
Im asking for any examples of Europeans(specifically Brits) saying that Americans deserved to be attacked by terrorists because of their foreign policy

Im asking for any examples of Europeans(specifically Brits) saying that Americans deserved to be attacked by terrorists because of their foreign policy
"Our foreign policy history is quickly brought up and featured in many of these discussions, not saying directly that the attacks were earned, but indirectly justifying them."

His friends think that the attacker wasn't a terrorist at all and that he just got confused looking for the Sudanese embassy , so that's that settled......

I'm shocked that a migrant from a country with an average IQ of 71 didn't turn out to be one of the doctors, scientists, teachers or engineers that we are told about.

I'm shocked that a migrant from a country with an average IQ of 71 didn't turn out to be one of the doctors, scientists, teachers or engineers that we are told about.

Apparently he studied electrical engineering in the Sudan but failed a course in accountancy here .

Back