Conor McGregor compared to A-Level Athlete Jalen Ramsey

Wait
everyone is only human
what a strange comment

With the way people talk about these mystical football players, you’d think they’re something else. I’m just waiting for some delusional idiot to say without their pads they can still smash each other on the field the same way and be fine. Totally unrealistic bullshit.

No NFL player is more famous than Conor.

I say this as a big fan of the NFL.

Niners coming for that NFC West division title.

There are several NFL players more famous than McGregor. Brady is a good example. More famous, worth twice as much money as Conor (since that seems to be so important to McHuggers), married to a super model as opposed to Dee Devlin, and plays in a mainstream sport to boot.

Don't give me bs social media statistics either. The NFL fan base includes older generations who don't have time to spend all day on social media with millennial cucks.

giphy.gif
Noone even knows who Conor McGregor is except some casuals and hardcore MMA fans

ichiro knows conor

With the way people talk about these mystical football players, you’d think they’re something else. I’m just waiting for some delusional idiot to say without their pads they can still smash each other on the field the same way and be fine. Totally unrealistic bullshit.

They're not being literal
we all know
that they're only human
because every human....
is only human

Conor being searched on google doesnt mean hes more famous than Brady. Brady is watched by 100 million eye balls. If Conor was on free tv he would be lucky to get 5 million views lol.

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson got 6 million rating on free TV. If Conor vs. Floyd was on free TV globally it would destroy any ratings Brady posted.

Tom Brady 2017 earnings: 44 million
Conor McGregor 2017 earnings: >100 million

2017 Conor McGregor is a superior athlete to 2017 Tom Brady. Fact.

No NFL player is more famous than Conor.

I say this as a big fan of the NFL.

Niners coming for that NFC West division title.
If you think Conor is more famous than Brady, Manning (whose retired and still more famous than Conor), etc... you really need to get out more. Conor is not marrying super models that are worth half a billion or in commercials for huge conglomerate corporations.

giphy.gif
Noone even knows who Conor McGregor is except some casuals and hardcore MMA fans
tenor.gif

we all know
that they're only human
because every human....
is only human

That’s like saying you can’t appreciate mma because they’re wearing gloves.

we all know
that they're only human
because every human....
is only human

You’re so funny with these condescending replies. I wish I could be your friend! Then I can be so cool and funny like you!

That’s like saying you can’t apprecaite mma because they’re wearing gloves.

Whoops meant to quote the other dude but yeah

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson got 6 million rating on free TV. If Conor vs. Floyd was on free TV globally it would destroy any ratings Brady posted.

Tom Brady 2017 earnings: 44 million
Conor McGregor 2017 earnings: >100 million

2017 Conor McGregor is a superior athlete to 2017 Tom Brady. Fact.

Yeah that's not how that works. Money does not equate to athletic ability, nor does popularity.

Are you delusional?

Do you have two brain cells to rub together? You think the amount of PPVs sold is the viewer rate? Man learn to use common sense. 100 mill watched the superbowl in America, maybe more watched world wide, but noone outside of America and some parts of the world, give a shit about NFL.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nelson...s-dwarfed-pay-per-view-estimate/#532485e773d2

More people pirated the May/Mac fight than watched the Superbowl.....
Do you have brain cells lol? Brady plays in the highest rated tv show worldwide the fucking superbowl almost every year. Conor would get like 5 million views on free tv. The superbowl is watched by a fucking 100 million people. Your basically saying Conor is more famous than the superbowl lol.

You’re so funny with these condescending replies. I wish I could be your friend! Then I can be so cool and funny like you!
I'm just genuinely baffled by what you're saying
It seems to be nonsensical

Using Google searches for fame is pretty iffy - it mainly applies to young people. The majority of people still get their information from other sources. Now if you mean fame among people under the age of 30 you might well be right.

I think your internet penetration info is about 10 year out of date, grandpa

CensusBureau-Demographics-High-Speed-Internet-Users-in-2013-Nov2014.png

LOL nope.

Conor is famous all over the world. Only America cares about little tommy boy and that silly sport. Nobody else cares. Really. USA and parts of Canada are the only ones who watch it. Brady is a B level star compared to the likes of Conor, Ronaldo, etc. They’re worldwide stars. Who outside of NA watches American football? Who?

Back