The most visually stunning films

You're thinking of 300. IMMORTALS is legit! IN SPITE OF ROURKE.

Both are arguably in questionable taste visually at points but Immortals is definitely more interesting, some of the scenes with the gods like Ares smashing peoples heads off in slowmo certainly stand out. I admit I'm not generally a fan of that "haute bling" style of high fashion though.

Both are arguably in questionable taste visually at points but Immortals is definitely more interesting, some of the scenes with the gods like Ares smashing peoples heads off in slowmo certainly stand out. I admit I'm not generally a fan of that "haute bling" style of high fashion though.
Something like this needs to be in the new SUPERMAN film.

MQlzX3.gif

Something like this needs to be in the new SUPERMAN film.

MQlzX3.gif

Yeah your probably right, the DC EU is arguably in need of a bit of originality visually, the start of Man of Steel on Kypton was decent but its become rather "grimdark my numbers" since then.

only god forgives

fury road

beasts of no nation

Opening scene in Saving Private Ryan. Never saw it in the cinema but I can imagine it would have been amazing.

Fury Road.

2001 and Barry Lyndon.

The Revenant.

Also, random, but I always loved the visuals and score of the Guy Pierce and Robert Carlyle movie Ravenous...

Das Boot (old school). Sicario, anything shot by Roger Deakins, The Revenant, Children of Men, Crouching Tiger, Lost in Translation...

The most visually stunning movie to me is the Emmanuelle in Space series of films with Krista Allen. First time I saw it stunned the living shit out me

Why the hell Krista Allen is not a bigger star than prime Pam or Prime Electra baffles me. She is a much classier lady, and a better actress than both.

Back