PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Anyone know if this commission has adopted the new rules?

New Rule: "A grounded fighter is defined as: Any part of the body, other than a single hand and soles of the feet touching the fighting area floor. To be grounded, both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor."

If they are the hand doesn't matter

for some reason, i love valentina.

giphy.gif

glancing at my screen I thought this was a girl mid gif

Thats a highlight reel KO.
Nice callout. Glad he didn't mention Whitaker or someone that would send him to Arena Football.

Yeah I think hes fairly honest in his assessment of where he's at in his career.

Hopefully Anders takes some time off, TJ Grant's problems started after he didn't take enough time off after Maynard

For some reason, I don't think Montana is going to give up the belt as easily as Esparza did.

Why would the kick be illegal even if his hand was on the ground?

Dont you need either both hands or a hand and a knee on the ground for a kick to the head to be illegal?

They changed it to one point of contact on the floor (a hand or knee) to prevent a knee or kick to the head.

You see guys always keep a hand on the floor while pressed against the cage in a bent position to avoid knees.

Really terrible fight IQ by Williams why jump into your oponent waiting to tee off he did that stupidity in the 2nd too, like wait 10 seconds and the ref will order a standup break.

This card is killing it for fantasy mma.

There's some money being made on draftkings tonight with all these finishes.

I'm taking all of sherdog to taco bell if i take a 1st place.

Back