Here's why more brands, like Nike with Colin Kaepernick, are openly liberal

If I remember the situation correctly, I think he did supposedly have a contract offer, but it wasn't ever actually confirmed. That's why people assumed her commit brought out the idea that she cost him the contract. I do know a lot of teams felt he was asking way to much. Gabbert took a 1 mil contract to play that year.
That's how I remember it too.

The whole Red Hen area is suffering a loss of customers. All of the business in the area. This is what Nike will feel on a National level. Needlessly forfeiting a huge segment of the market is idiocy.

Never supported Nike but i just might have too now. Any company who is against police brutality and for police accountability has my money.

I think everyone is against police brutality. Just so happens 12 percent of the population (6 percent if only counting black males) commit roughly 50 percent of crime in the United States. And that includes everything from rape to robbery to murder and assault. Some of the percentages are even higher. It's ridiculous this doesn't get reported by msm. Then again....it doesn't fit their narrative.

So of course black people are going to have more run ins with police. And guess what happens when you have a shitty attitude towards cops and you disobey their orders. The cops get brutal. As they should. Their lives are in danger as they are entering a literal war zone every day to do their jobs. Cops are 18 times more likely to be killed by a black man than a black by cops. And 99 percent of the blacks killed by cops did some stupid shit like reach in their pockets when given a direct order not to. Whether they have a weapon or not is irrelevant due to the statistics I mentioned. Or they assault a cop. Those cops have a family to go home to.

So let nike take your money if you want. But maybe you should hold the suspected criminals colin thinks he is defending accountable also. Let's see how woke you really are.

And guess what happens when you have a shitty attitude towards cops and you disobey their orders. The cops get brutal. As they should. Their lives are in danger as they are entering a literal war zone every day to do their jobs. Cops are 18 times more likely to be killed by a black man than a black by cops. And 99 percent of the blacks killed by cops did some stupid shit like reach in their pockets when given a direct order not to. Whether they have a weapon or not is irrelevant due to the statistics I mentioned. Or they assault a cop. Those cops have a family to go home to.

So let nike take your money if you want. But maybe you should hold the suspected criminals colin thinks he is defending accountable also. Let's see how woke you really are.

Oh trolls.
Your stats are bullshit, you sound racist as fuck, pigs are not in a war zone LMFAO. They are literal terrorists.

37 cops have been killed by gunfire this year...
https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2018

720 citizens have been killed by cops this year....
http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2018

Bureau of labor statistics, gov website, cops do not have a dangerous job , they arent even close to the top 10. Page 3. Construction workers, Fisherman, Loggers, Truck drivers, farmers, metal workers, aircraft pilots, trash collectors... etc all have more dangerous jobs.... Are they also in a fucking war zone? LMFAO
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

This is what pigs do though. They beat innocent men on fire, shoot 9 year old girls in the eye, jump your fence and shoot your dog, walk onto your property and shoot your leashed dog, hold little 3 year old girls at gun point, etc.

(Dont watch if you cant handle a little 9 year old girl screaming after being shot in the eye.
https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213609549.html

This man committed no crime, had someone the police were chasing crash into him... He caught on fire... So what do the cops do... Draw their guns on him and beat his ass while he is on fire... Im not making this shit up...And the Police union backs it.... Beating a man on fire... These are the people "protecting" you. Where are the good cops? These all cant be "bad apples" if even the Police Union is backing this shit.
"Earlier, the union said the video "clearly shows that the officers acted quickly to extinguish the flames, and pull this man out of harm's way."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-new-...ideo-shows-them-kicking-dragging-man-on-fire/

(interview and slow-mo of man beat on fire, sad shit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myrikjp2Mto

this man who shot an intruder trying to drown his grandson so he kills the intruder... What do pigs do? Kill the arny vet who protected his family...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...an-killed-after-self-defense-shooting-n897196

Or Justine Damond who ran up to cops after reporting a rape.... shot and killed by a pig...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eapolis-police-officer-to-plead-not-guilty-to

Or a kid opening his door with a gaming controller in his hand... shot and killed by police... For opening his door...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ps-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

When they illegally enter your house and hold a gun to a 3 year olds chest while making her watch you hold a gun to her grandmothers head while beating the mother of the child against a wall... Seriously...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ps-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842
"The Chicago City Council Finance Committee today approved a $2.5 million settlement for a West Side family terrorized by Chicago Police in a precedent-setting, excessive force lawsuit charging CPD violated the family’s civil rights by breaking into their home, holding a loaded gun to the chest of a 3-year-old girl while she watched officers put a gun to her grandmother’s head and hit and shake and slam her handcuffed mother’s body against a wall. "

Or shit like this were cops jump your fence and shoots your dog, or walks up to your leashed dog on your own property and shoots it...

I can go on and on about stories like this. This is why these people are kneeling.

The whole Red Hen area is suffering a loss of customers. All of the business in the area. This is what Nike will feel on a National level. Needlessly forfeiting a huge segment of the market is idiocy.

Source?

I think everyone is against police brutality. Just so happens 12 percent of the population (6 percent if only counting black males) commit roughly 50 percent of crime in the United States. And that includes everything from rape to robbery to murder and assault. Some of the percentages are even higher. It's ridiculous this doesn't get reported by msm. Then again....it doesn't fit their narrative.

So of course black people are going to have more run ins with police. And guess what happens when you have a shitty attitude towards cops and you disobey their orders. The cops get brutal. As they should. Their lives are in danger as they are entering a literal war zone every day to do their jobs. Cops are 18 times more likely to be killed by a black man than a black by cops. And 99 percent of the blacks killed by cops did some stupid shit like reach in their pockets when given a direct order not to. Whether they have a weapon or not is irrelevant due to the statistics I mentioned. Or they assault a cop. Those cops have a family to go home to.

There are no good cops. Not even 1.

This dude looks like a charicature lmao. Mostly white dna maybe 20 percent african in him. Super tryhard afro and the black activist leather jacket lmao. He is trying so hard. Lame as fuck

The right is really stupid to play the political consumer game. Like, massively stupid. And they have absolutely nothing to complain about when it doesn't go their way.

Do you use a phone, eat chocolate or drink coffee? You're contributing to slave labor.
av0508-slavery2500.jpg

Nike is a monolithic, immoral entity (as all corporations are), but it can hardly be singled out for it when the 1st world demands such practices to maintain our lifestyles. The ridiculous point is diverting the attention from Kaepernick's new role at Nike to your attempt at VIRTUE SIGNALLING for child labor rights.

Why are you so angry about a spoiled multi-millionaire rightfully getting called a hypocrite? If Kaepernick claims to be a voice against the oppressed, then he should make a statement about Nike's business practices. He should have taken a knee when Nike asked him to be the spokesman.

Last edited by a moderator:
The braindead youth will lap it up. They truly are a lost generation.
More like brainwashed. Adults underestimate how intuitive kids are, far too often. There are a lot of kids/adults who get roped into far left (those are not liberals) nonsense, but I think enough see right though it, which brings us to the culture war we're in now

btw, Colin is a fucking moron

Colin-Kaepernick-01-10-800x416.jpg

Nike must be pro Trump secretly lol

There is also a current lawsuit against Nike by a bunch of female employees alledging discrimination based on sex, etc.

Wow Kaep
Such Woke
Much Honesty

It's all good now. Nike just signed Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson which nullifies the exploitation, oppression and discrimination they used to be condemned for. Nike is #Woke!

The right is really stupid to play the political consumer game. Like, massively stupid. And they have absolutely nothing to complain about when it doesn't go their way.

What consumer game? Most people are pointing out the hypocrisy of Kaepernick who claims to stand (take a knee?) against oppression and injustice, but is taking millions of dollars from a company that oppresses the poor in developing countries. What is so wrong about pointing that out?

If you are going to talk the talk, then it should not be surprising when people call you out for not walking the walk.

Kaepernick is like a Syth Lord to rednecks. "Kaepernick is sponsered by Nike, better burn that one pair of shoes I have and cut the logo off my socks." He controls their lives. Pretty funny stuff, Darth Kaepernick.
Everyone makes choices based on their own morals and will. It’s called being free.

Love the virtue signaling without the virtue

Nike will be fine, everyone knows republicans only wear new balance or saucony

Back