Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The owner has two pits and one of them went loose and attacked a small poodle and the owner of the poodle starts punching the dog to remove it and then attacks the owner of the pit, then gets a stick and is ready to beat the dog shit outta the pit, was this wrong?

Understandable impulse.

Nah fuck the piece of shit and his pit.

I listened to a pit owner talk about how messed up pits were at work yesterday. She said it's not all about how they are raised. Said they could snap anytime and gave an example of her friend recently being attacked by her own. She had the dog 10 years and yelled at it to stop chasing a squirrel. It ripped her arm up.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Dominant performance.

I listened to a pit owner talk about how messed up pits were still work yesterday. She said it's not all about how they are raised. Said they could snap anytime and gave an example of her friend recently being attacked by her own. She had the dog 10 years and yelled at it to stop chasing a squirrel. It ripped her arm up.
Yeah they turn on there owner, Dobermans are also known for this as well. Its that high drive

good on him for hitting the owner. Majority of dogs are a product of their upbringing...just like people are...owner probably deserved it

I listened to a pit owner talk about how messed up pits were still work yesterday. She said it's not all about how they are raised. Said they could snap anytime and gave an example of her friend recently being attacked by her own. She had the dog 10 years and yelled at it to stop chasing a squirrel. It ripped her arm up.
My cousin had three Chihuahuas and a pit. Lived together for a year no problems . Came home one day to two dead Chihuahuas and a third that had to be put down later. When they snap they really snap

Pit bulls need to be bred out of existence. To hell with their apologetic owners too.

upload_2018-9-7_20-59-39.gif

good on him for hitting the owner. Majority of dogs are a product of their upbringing...just like people are...owner probably deserved it

The difference is, pitbull’s Can you turn on anyone at anytime regardless of how they were raised. They are a breed of war and aggression. They have no place in a civilian society.

Pitbulls are not and can NEVER be trained to be a family pet. Only a complete fucking idiot would own a pit bull as a pet. Trust me I once use to breed pits for their true purpose as a fighting dog and you can't reverse their killer instinct no matter how much you train them. The prey drive in them is too strong. If you own a pitbull as a family pet and expose other animals or children to them then you are an ignorant piece of shit.

Pit bulls need to be bred out of existence. To hell with their apologetic owners too.

View attachment 433043

It helps when there’s some titles for the X and Y axes, chief. References don’t hurt either.

Fresh move by the fruity ass with the bitch dog, though.

I was walking my dogs in the OC a few years ago and saw a pit attack some girl’s chihuahua. The girl used the fucking chihuahua on the leash to attack the owner. Like, swung the little fucker by the leash on its neck at the pit’s owner. You can’t unsee that kind of thing.

Obligatory

heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-mile-s-to-attack-owner-news-28317271.png

I thought this was about the rapper lol. I was about to say "what a hater".

Who knows how the pit was trained. Poor dogs.

I carry a knife all the time, pit would have been dead.

humans are responsible for the actions of their pets

I have no idea how this thread is going to unfold.

Also, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pretty surprised that the irresponsible pit owner is explosive. That usually never happens

i have 2 border collies who simply hate kids. i can't socialize them enough, they just bark at kids. why? the breeder had a niece who used to pick up the puppies and ride a gas scooter around in a huge circle, scaring the fuck out of them. the breeder didn't know until it was too late and now i have discount border collies. does it bother me? no i don't have kids or know anyone really with kids that the dogs would be around. am i cautious and responsible about my dogs around kids when i walk them? absofucking-lutely. i know what i got and i love these dogs with all my heart, but i know not to let kids pet them without the muzzles or without cautious supervision on my part. it's all about the owner. these 2 are just as dangerous as any pit and it's my responsibility to keep them in check.

Back