• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2018/19 v12: The Annual F**k International Break Edition

Who wins in the WW UFC title fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the video constantly mentions ''intelligent'' dogs...….there is no family with young children, the dog wrote that note and just wanders around the homes of hot single women, being fed, sleeping & getting his belly tickled.....it is indeed a dog's life.

<{Ray1}>

no that's postman pat you bozo!

250px-Postman-Pat.jpg

<PandaHi75>

the video constantly mentions ''intelligent'' dogs...….there is no family with young children, the dog wrote that note and just wanders around the homes of hot single women, being fed, sleeping & getting his belly tickled.....it is indeed a dog's life.

<{Ray1}>
<mma4>

I dont even know who pat trillman is lol

Pat Tillman was a Murrican handball player who left the NFL (and all the lucrative money and lifestyle that goes with it) to join the military right after 9/11. He went over to Afghanistan and was promptly killed. It eventually came out that he was actually killed by friendly fire, and there is some controversy & mystery around it. In any case, I think Kaep is a moron but Pat Tillman is a strange counterpoint for people to bring up, since 1. he was in a bullshit war and 2. he was killed by Murrica

@Carl Drogo im gonna try buy these shuce

nike element 87 react

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fundercover-nike-react-element-87-official-imagery-1.jpg

apparently they're the most comfiest shuce out there. more than boost

I just matched with a medical student at Oxford

Pls be another Lavinia

Pls stab me in my sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back