• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way you can being into Colby's act is if you happen to hold up ignorance as a virtue. As Max would say, it is what it is.

CM probably trains more than you, and has 2 more fights in the UFC than you, and yet here we are, listening to your even less relevant opinions on MMA. Any asshole can be interviewed or have an opinion on MMA, that is the whole point of Sherdog lol.
Actually, you are not correct. But it's true that it would be just as stupid for Ariel to have me on his show.

It's not attitudes, it's out right disrespect.
Hey jerk, I'd don't respect you.

Now, what is the problem if I don't respect you? Seriously?

Do you weep at night thinking about all the people you think don't "respect" you? Do you have emotional problems? That's just strange....

CM probably trains more than you, and has 2 more fights in the UFC than you, and yet here we are, listening to your even less relevant opinions on MMA. Any asshole can be interviewed or have an opinion on MMA, that is the whole point of Sherdog lol.
I honestly think I could kick his ass, he’s that bad. Complete and utter lack of natural talent.

Unless he’s directly racially abusing someone who cares about the under tones of his promotion?
Doesn’t affect my day, then again I’m a straight white male so probably not allowed an opinion on any social injustices

Yea. Well, I'm 2,768,974 - 0 with all wins via donkey punch vs your momma

Of course he's racist.

Only idiots on here can say otherwise but then again Sherdog doesn't have the brightest bunch does it?

It's what makes it so funny.

Carry on, fools.
Sherdoggers are apparently asking for evidence. Please will you provide evidence? Thank

These Libtards will claim racism for anything these days.

No wonder they are getting eaten alive in the real world.

These bitter trumptards will claim racism doesn't exist, regardless of what the real world shows us.

We know who you trumptards are. Born into the highest, most privileged socioeconomic class in the world, yet still not smart enough to make anything significant of yourselves. So then you turn around and blame it on the Mexicans and blacks and pretend racism doesn't exist, to make you feel better about your own shortcomings.

Well I've got some bad news, your "blame everything on the mexicans" messiah is in trouble, and you wont be able to hide from your failures much longer...

Hey jerk, I'd don't respect you.

Now, what is the problem if I don't respect you? Seriously?

Do you weep at night thinking about all the people you think don't "respect" you? Do you have emotional problems? That's just strange....
I'm talking about spitting, calling my grandma a spick bitch. It's ugly man.

Snoop Dogg is hilarious in the fact he thought Till a Liverpudlian from England was some how an American called Colby.

Bahahahaaa :D that shit was too funny!!
Imagine his shock when Till got on the mic with Joe post fight.

Snoop - "wtf this n**** been hit so hard he can't even talk english. Either that or I'm just high as fuck right now"

This is what happens when you stop teaching (actual) history in schools and replace it with gender studies.

Bunch of virgins and nerds

These bitter trumptards will claim racism doesn't exist, regardless of what the real world shows us.

We know who you guys are. Born into the highest socioeconomic class in the world, yet still not smart enough to make anything significant of yourselves. So then you turn around and blame it on the Mexicans and blacks and pretend racism doesn't exist, to make you feel better about yourselves.

Well I've got some bad news, your "blame everything on the mexicans" messiah is in trouble, and you wont be able to hide from your failures much longer...
This is the extreme I don't completely align with, but it's more honest than other narrative. Hurr Durr racism doesn't exist, when did everyone get so thin skinned Durr.

Stop pandering and patronizing minorities. Treat them like adults and stop virtue signaling every time you disagree with someone. And for the record, Republicans love people of color more than Democrats do, it's fantastic, everyone agrees, trust me.

The examples given here weren't racist but Colby has been racist, especially when referring to Brazilians as filthy animals. Anyone that cannot see that is a F*^kin moron.
Same time if people accuse others of being racist solely for supporting Trump then they are F*^kin morons too, there are good examples of why both Trump and Colby are racist but to blanket call someone it because of supporting trump is wrong, majority probably are and will probably give good examples of it eventually but a lot of liberals are pretty lazy and jump straight to that assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back