Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

Good to see they have their priorities in order.
Aren't there .........like....................actual crimes commited in South Yorkshire?

Lol holy fuck. Imagine if people on sherdog reported all of our insults as a hate crime.

Love you all. Bitches.

event-horizon-sam-neill.jpg

Where we're going, we won't need brains...

Lol holy fuck. Imagine if people on sherdog reported all of our insults as a hate crime.

Love you all. Bitches.
I think it is key to understanding the concept of hate crime to understand that not all insults are hate crimes. Whether or not a hate crime occurred when an insult is uttered is dependent on the sex, race, and religion of both the perpetrator and the victim. I would say alleged perpetrator, but since the crime lies in the perception of the victim, the allegation itself is proof that the crime was committed.

So do all South Yorkshire men sit down to pee, or just most?

I used to work for a British company. Marketing was instructed to write in American English.
Why? Because American English is correct English.
You cucks would be speaking German right now if not for Stalin's Boys.

fixed that for you ….AGAIN......you're welcome <Gordonhat>

So if a Britt is offended by the rape gangs will the police finally take action?

I would probably find this funnier if this weren't the same police department that allowed grooming gangs to rape and pimp out girls on an industrial scale so as to not be accused of racism.

This gave you the measure of the insanity of the elites, people that nobody elected and no one control and give people directives based upon their unreal and abstract thinkings.

Perceived hate? Sound something wrote by Stalin in his maximum delusional phase

Are they any Taco Bells in The UK?

So if a Britt is offended by the rape gangs will the police finally take action?
no, its the same area that had a grooming ring of underaged girls, and the social services said nothing because the guys involved were Asian, and didn't want to be deemed racist.....{proper Asian, not oriental}

Last edited:
Dmrh60YXoAAXO6e.jpg

Jordan Peterson's reaction:

I assume that South Yorkshire is free from crime since the police think the citizens should report non-crimes. I also think the captions to the images are quite preposterous, sad? alone? hurt?

Strange times indeed!

Yeah crazy idea, trying to prevent crimes before it happens.

What if a local is offended by this policing and report it to the police as inherently prejudicial against some people ?

What if a local is offended by this policing and report it to the police as inherently prejudicial against some people ?
Their robotic brain go in a loop mode, cease to works and people here can finally elect human thinking persons in that role.
no, its the same area that had a grooming ring of underaged girls, and the social services said nothing because the guys involved were Asian, and didn't want to be deemed racist.....{proper Asian, not oriental}
an appalling case that feels like a uncle creepy comic from the seventies.

Back