woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

He would do better than Till.

And when's the last time T-Wood has faced a striker like McG? The answer is: Never!

Based on that I've got Conor as a slight favorite in this particular match up. All it takes for him to win is land ONE left hand.
WB?

After Khabib destroys him I doubt he'll want anything to do with LW.

I say feed him to Tyrone.

Interesting to see tho, don't know how Connor would react to taking shots from someone powerful as Woodley wrestling aside that is.

After the Khabib fights win or lose I think it would be entertaining. If the Tyron that showed up against Till shows up then McGregor is in trouble. Anyone else wanna see this fight?

After the Khabib fights win or lose I think it would be entertaining. If the Tyron that showed up against Till shows up then McGregor is in trouble. Anyone else wanna see this fight?

No, if he loses to Khabib there's no point.

Yeah, let's do the Lesnar vs McGregor after that. Are you like 12 ?

Conor win or lose would get the vibranium beatdown.

If Conor gets some time to bulk up why not.

They are roughly the same height

Conor has a chance if Woodley somehow stops being intelligent and just boxes with him.

Even with that scenario though id say its still about a 40% chance Tyron knocks him out standing.

Khabib is going to smash anyway so no way he gets title shot at WW.

You'd think anyway. No telling with this UFC that will do anything for Conor.

Is this for real? Conor is great, especially at FW, but he is going to be outsized by some LW's let alone Tyron 'athletic as fuck' Woodley at Welterweight. TS must be one of the casuals that thought Conor was fighting a real WW when he fought Nate on short notice.

Back