UFN 136 PBP/Discussion

Such a shame they go to Russia for the first time and sell out a huge arena like this and can't put on a decent fucking card

So...what happens when a circle jerk is successful? Doesn't the cracker still get eaten?

Hey sherbros, I got a serious question. I've had a few drink-serveski's and I'm looking for a degen bet of $400 dollars (yes I said dollars once in symbol and once in words). That's 10U for me. Do you have a recommendation, or should I should not bet after having fights with my misses?

I'll let lady luck decide (FYI I have fantasy bet of $400 on this fight at $1.71 russian ITD, but no real bet).

Hey sherbros, I got a serious question. I've had a few drink-serveski's and I'm looking for a degen bet of $400 dollars (yes I said dollars once in symbol and once in words). That's 10U for me. Do you have a recommendation, or should I should not bet after having fights with my misses?

I'll let lady luck decide (FYI I have fantasy bet of $400 on this fight at $1.71 russian ITD, but no real bet).
Majority on Hunt and some on Blachowicz imo, rest of the lines are so juiced. Maybe go small on Arlovski too

he blasted that headkick right thru his guard. Ank is great, that sub will haunt him and his reputation forever but he is very good.

I would put it all on Hunt if you want to make a bet like that

Dicks on toast the degen bet hits hard in R1. But it was just a fantasy, no cash on the line....

hunt and AA my recommendation and perhaps small on blach and CB

0.65u each on FGTD and o2.5, 0.25u on Green ml +470 for fun

Thinking about mike tysonmuvdec +214

Last edited:
That FDNGD bet was easy $. So far so good. Taking a small stab at Green here. He's good enough that he shouldn't be +475 imo.

Bugging out and don't have the balls to put money on goes the distance which is where I see the value. Watch me lose free money twice in a row.

Back