Colby Covington showing love for Tyron's new track

The irony is, with Woodleys obviously high talent level, I wouldn’t be suprised if Woodley actually wrote a song with that title.

what's up with this TyronE thing? (non-american here)
Tyrone is a stereotypically black name in the states.
His name is Tyron, but people find it fun to call him Tyrone instead because theyre not racist

lol, love it. this is the kind of stuff that is going to make colby a lot of money. you want to be loved or hated in this sport.

I fuckin love Woodley's verse, gonna blow the speakers in my car.

Tyrone is a stereotypically black name in the states.
His name is Tyron, but people find it fun to call him Tyrone instead because theyre not racist
Ok, got it, thanks. Colby doing his thing shiting on everybody, I guess

Ok, got it, thanks. Colby doing his thing shiting on everybody, I guess
yeah
Colby is usually up on the latest mma memes

Is the UG still a thing? Because if not he for sure posts on sherdog

Actually better than a normal response from the Cringelord of Chaos.

Too bad he ducked Tyron like a pussy.

Last edited:
Fuck man, I must be half asleep, it took me way too long to see what was going on. Well played mr Covington.

Not sure how that works against Woodley. Real men eat that ass.

Will Tyron will use his song for walkout with all the shit he's getting?

If not, Colby should.

tenor.gif

Actually better than a normal response from the Cringelord of Chaos.

Too bad he ducked Tyron like a pussy.
He last fought in June, he wanted to fight later in the year around November or December. How is that ducking you retard?

He last fought in June, he wanted to fight later in the year around November or December. How is that ducking you retard?

Because he was offered the fight and didn’t take it so he could work on his tan before going to the White House.

Woodley signed, he didn’t. That’s ducking, you dipshit.

Because he was offered the fight and didn’t take it so he could work on his tan before going to the White House.

Woodley signed, he didn’t. That’s ducking, you dipshit.
He had a surgery to fix a breathing problem with his nose, retard. That fight could have been delayed a few months. That's not ducking.

He had a surgery to fix a breathing problem with his nose, retard. That fight could have been delayed a few months. That's not ducking.

I thought it was his vagina that was injured?

He got quite the tan on that operating table lol. He literally got his paper championship stripped for ducking. He wouldn’t take the fight so Woodley had to fight Till. It’s a duck, you ignorant twat.

I thought it was his vagina that was injured?

He got quite the tan on that operating table lol. He literally got his paper championship stripped for ducking. He wouldn’t take the fight so Woodley had to fight Till. It’s a duck, you ignorant twat.

yeah.. saying "I'll fight you in three months after my nose surgery" is ducking so hard.

why are colby haters so delusional? the guy has instantly started calling tyron out for a fight now that his surgery is done.

Back