***The Official Sanctioned GGG/Canelo II RBR Thread 9/15 HBO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be an option to watch these fights without commentary, just crowd noise. I’d also like not to see compubox numbers and other bs.

1537071126185.gif

I still dont know why boxing doesnt care about throwing its name in the mud. The fact the scored it Canelo is crazy, it was a close fight by all means, but Canelo didnt win that. 7-5 GGG or draw.
Because Canelo will bring big PPVs for the next few years at least

Canelo got the 12th round? Wow! I am not mad 1 round was the difference but that round being the 12th is something I don't agree with.

Canelo at +300 going into the 12th.

Barring a KO, the judges were giving this to Canelo. It was in from the beginning.

not a robbery but u have to stop Canelo or dominate the fight to beat him. They will never give the benefit of the majority of even rounds to the opponent. Id be surprised if he ever lost a close fight at this point. Lara, Trout and both GGG fights. Even in the damn Floyd fight he got a couple rounds he had no business winning

I still dont know why boxing doesnt care about throwing its name in the mud. The fact the scored it Canelo is crazy, it was a close fight by all means, but Canelo didnt win that. 7-5 GGG or draw.

bro fuck off with your in the mud shit. it was a close fight, it was close on scorecards. both gave it everything. go watch fucking tennis or something

114/114 and 115/113X2 are robbery scores when you had it 115/113 the other way?

Did I say robbery?

I said I disagree. I had it 7-5, could see 6-6, and think Canelo got favorable scores just like he has the rest of his career.

people saying GGG lost his power, and I think there's some truth to that, but let's be real here, Canelo has a fucking great chin
People hating on the guy are hating on an ATG. He's the total package. The fucking guy just walked down Gennady Golovkin and beat the shit out of him.

Had Canelo up 5-3 after 8, he could have taken 11&12 so 7-5 is not terrible. I do think GGG won 9,10, & 12. 11 is a total toss up.
Pretty much how I had it. I though GGG won the last 4 for the slim victory but I was honestly expecting a draw.

Canelo won this fight slightly more than GGG won the first. Can't believe people are calling robbery or even think GG won. Too many dishonest sports fans these days. You all need to go to bed.
GGG was flat out robbed in the first fight... saying Canelo won this fight is dubious at best.

Plus he's a drug cheat. Sport is a joke anymore and I fell in love with boxing at a young age. It's politics and money and nothing more.

I had it 115-114 for GGG (had a 10-10 round). It was too close for anyone to say it was a robbery.

Worthy of a 3rd fight imo.

Not sure what you mean?
canelo was the aggressor for the first 6 rounds and the last 6 saw golovkin backing canelo up and throwing volume punches most often. i do think canelo was MORE aggressive in the first 6 rounds but aggression and ring generalship are a big part of why this bout will be divisive amongst fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back