Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Yes. I am not saying you are wrong. I mean, if a kid is genetically destined to be 5'10" if you feed him poorly he'd be 5'8" and if you feed him very well he'd be closer to 6', he is not getting 6'5" because of better food.

Well, if you look into the article I linked and other studies teh undeniable fact is that nutrition was just terrible in the past. Women in Korea and Japan -- with relatively unchanged genetics for the past 150 years -- have an average growth in height of 20cm.

I'm not suggesting that feeding your kid a lot more calories will make him 6'5", but looking at the height of the grand parents is absurd because of their poor nutrition during the growth years.

Well, if you look into the article I linked and other studies teh undeniable fact is that nutrition was just terrible in the past. Women in Korea and Japan -- with relatively unchanged genetics for the past 150 years -- have an average growth in height of 20cm.

I'm not suggesting that feeding your kid a lot more calories will make him 6'5", but looking at the height of the grand parents is absurd because of their poor nutrition during the growth years.
It is not absurd, you can look at body types and get a measure. If your wife's dad is short and stocky your son will not be tall and lanky.
Yes, he will most likely be taller than his granddad because of vitamins and food, but he will inherit the body type.

Yes. I am not saying you are wrong. I mean, if a kid is genetically destined to be 5'10" if you feed him poorly he'd be 5'8" and if you feed him very well he'd be closer to 6', he is not getting 6'5" because of better food.
You're right! A doctor told me once someone who had grown up with available fresh fruit and vegetables is most likely to be taller than someone in the city with a terrible fast food diet their whole childhood.
Your parents heights determine your height through genetics sure.....but height could go either way a few inches depending on your diet.

To go along with the Kimbo Rice photo I posted earlier in here, here's a photo of me in a Chinese takeout box costume.

39188317_2055005231210397_993111230426120192_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lol not really. My in laws are from Tn and they always give me free hats.
I live just outside the city.

Ahhh I see. I grew up a little outside of Knoxville and met my wife through a mutual friend when I was in the Marine Corps. Ended up here. I’m in the NW burbs.

Staying up that high probably keeps you out of the crossfire of all the gunfights down on the streets.. that’s smart!!
<seedat>
Fortunately there hasn't been an unsafe situation around my crew of guys for a few years. We've been very lucky.

<seedat>
Fortunately there hasn't been an unsafe situation around my crew of guys for a few years. We've been very lucky.
@TeTe was so scared of living in Chiraq...he had to take a bus and go live on someone's couch in another state...

@TeTe was so scared of living in Chiraq...he had to take a bus and go live on someone's couch in another state...
Nah. Its really not as bad as the news makes it out to be. I doubt fear was the motivation to go to the west coast.

Stay away from most of the west side and parts of the south side and you’re fine. Downtown and the north side are nice and it’s honestly a pretty city and I’m not even from here originally. The parks and navy pier are all cool places to visit, lots of good restaurants as well.

There are other cities that violent crime rate/population are worse than Chicago.

It is not absurd, you can look at body types and get a measure. If your wife's dad is short and stocky your son will not be tall and lanky.
Yes, he will most likely be taller than his granddad because of vitamins and food, but he will inherit the body type.

This isn’t true at all.

Your wife’s dad doesn’t determine your child’s height. What if your wife’s mom, your mom, and your dad were all tall?

Furthermore, I know plenty of guys with a short mom or dad who are well over six feet. Even within siblings the difference can be huge.

The doctor tells us that she'll be 6 feet or over which I was pleasantly surprised about since I'm 6'4 and my wife is 5 foot flat so I figured she'd take after her. Luckily she got her moms looks and my size otherwise she would've been an ugly short child.

I'll teach her how to box as soon as she's old enough so she should be able to take care of herself. But I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to meeting the first boy she brings home.

Also, I shaved off my beard today and here’s a picture of my wife (with her anniversary gift, that she asked for since my heavy bag wasn’t good enough and she wanted a bag she could move around the house) from tonight to prove that my daughter got her looks from her.
View attachment 430147

View attachment 430149
Beautiful family sir!

Lol my friend used to pick on me in school (in good fun) and tell me I had a "B cup titties and a Double D butt"
Hope your actually a gal. Have had way too many dudes portraying themselves as females on this site. Kinda scary. You've always been kind tho. Most ae just mean douchebags

IMG-20170509-WA0012.jpeg
Me & my brother Robby & my little boyo , before he went on tour to S.Korea. Lord, pls keep him safe

Last edited:
This isn’t true at all.

Your wife’s dad doesn’t determine your child’s height. What if your wife’s mom, your mom, and your dad were all tall?

Furthermore, I know plenty of guys with a short mom or dad who are well over six feet. Even within siblings the difference can be huge.
yeah, because for boys most traits are passed on in third generation on the male line. dont remember exactly how this works with girls, but it is similar but with female line.
if all other family members are tall then of course the kid will end up taller than his granddad, but with his general traits.
It is exactly my case - I look very much like my granddad but am taller and bigger than he was, with darker hair, because all relatives from my dad's side are taller and with darker pigmentation.

Ojvca6K.jpg

I'm the one on the far right, rocking that sweet facial hair.

Back