Russian plane shot down UPDATE: S-300 for Syria

"In December 2016, a Russian plane carrying dozens of Red Army choir singers, dancers and musicians crashed into the Black Sea on the way to Syria, killing all 92 people on board. In March this year, a Russian military transport plane crashed when coming in to land at the Hmeymim base, killing all 39 people on board."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"France’s hawkish attitude towards Assad and the large scale of its intervention in Syria can be explained by three factors:
. First, France is using its interventionist foreign policy in Syria and the Middle East more broadly, to reinforce its self-perception as a great power.
. Second, France is fulfilling its historic role of presenting an alternative foreign policy to that offered by the United States.
. Third, France regards its steadfast opposition to Assad as an opportunity to enhance security cooperation with anti-Assad Sunni countries in the Middle East, which also share France’s deep distrust of Iran."

Last edited:
Id like your post but for obvious reasons i cant lol (damn yellow cards)
Their floating NPP is really anything special to be honest, almost all our nuclear powered aircraft carriers have stronger reactors in them.
For instance the Russians NPP produces 300MW with two reactors
"2 modified KLT-40S nuclear reactors (icebreaker type) producing 70 MW electric or 300 MW heat power"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_floating_nuclear_power_station

Now take the reactor in the new USS Ford it produces 700MW of power(while its total number is undisclosed)
"The A1B reactor plant total power is classified, but the electrical power generation is 3 times that of the current A4W plants on Nimitz-class carriers.[5] It is estimated that the total thermal power output of the A1B will be a 25% increase on that provided by the A4W, i.e. around 700 MW.[6] Improved efficiency in the total plant is expected to provide improved output to both propulsion and electrical systems."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A1B_reactor

Russia really has nothing on the US, but they do make decent missile/missile systems as the S500 system should be more or less the equivalent of the US THAAD.
Shit really is getting stirred up and even though im sure the US would win a war, it would still suck to see so many lose their lives(on all sides) of something so stupid.

I didn't think the floating NPP was impressive i thought it was a fking nightmare LOL just all around a terrible idea universally hated by the science world. The concept is interesting in that they propose its use to be for docking and powering remote locations... but what logic is there in that other than just being an exercise in engineering?

Don't know too much about the new ships but 700MW is pretty beastly. Buddy of mine is an engineer who operates and maintains the reactors on some of those bad boys. Seems fascinating to an outsider like me but for valid reasons I dont think he likes it too much lol. Got to see a mini research reactor fire up before and it's a fking spectacle lol

Honestly how can the untied states engage in war with the next two largest militaries and not have it be total, all out war? I mean we are talking about ww3 correct? Russia and China would have 0 interest in a conventional, limited war which they can't win, so if we are engaging we must be discussing nuclear war no?

And if it is nuclear war than the amount of money we spend policing the world and feeding the military industrial complex matters alot less. Things like EMP capabilities, the element of surprise, and strategy, are more important.

And also, we shouldn't measure our military prowess by dollars spent alone. Our government pisses away money like it's their mission and engage in the most egregious corporate warfare imaginable. At some point China may reach a point where they are spending half of what we spend but are more effective because they are stealing R and D, and paying their people peanuts

Im dont go by "what ifs" i got by facts and I just posted them, all sides. Those two "largest militaries" dont even combine to half the US stockpiles. They are nowhere anywhere near as advanced, hell I still remember when France shot down an f22 in a simulation battle the world was going nuts because something finally beat the F22....In a simulation....(yet the f22 shot down the other plane 5/6 times in 1 vs 1 combat depending on what article, before losing)
To this day not a single f22 has ever been shot down in combat.

"Past evidence seems to confirms that a French fighter pilot once “killed” an American F-22 Raptor stealth fighter in mock combat."
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-france-shot-down-americas-stealth-f-22-raptor-25212

CIA propaganda is Russian rebels shooting a passenger plane... wow....

Great CIA agents right here.... You trolls kill me.

I like how everyone denied involvement once they realized it was a passenger plane. It WAS a Russian Buk Missle system delivered to the area the SAME DAY the plane was shot down. And they basically got away with it.

Im dont go by "what ifs" i got by facts and I just posted them, all sides. Those two "largest militaries" dont even combine to half the US stockpiles. They are nowhere anywhere near as advanced, hell I still remember when France shot down an f22 in a simulation battle the world was going nuts because something finally beat the F22....In a simulation....(yet the f22 shot down the other plane 5/6 times in 1 vs 1 combat depending on what article, before losing)

"Past evidence seems to confirms that a French fighter pilot once “killed” an American F-22 Raptor stealth fighter in mock combat."
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-france-shot-down-americas-stealth-f-22-raptor-25212

Hmmm...it's that kind of thinking that would make us susceptible to a surprise attack. "Wait...those ten cities can't be flattened....look at all the dough we spent last year!!"

True shit... tbf tho russias been flexing their muscle word wide A LOT lately. Iirc UK's been intercepting nuclear capable bombers and getting buzzed by with fighter jets in Europe for the past year or so. I don't see Israel playing none of that bullshit those motherfuckers are trigger happy as fuck. IMO we're on the verge of something big in the next few years and it's not looking good having 2 of the worlds biggest countries teaming up against us lol.

Lol at Isreal doesn't play that. It's like saying a toddler doesn't take shit from Fedor. It's true, until Fedor decides he is tired of that toddler talking shit.

Remember when Trump was called an idiot for wanting to get out of Syria

And LOL at all the media reporting it was Syria that shot it down. The alliance between our media, the military and the intelligence agencies is sick
Remember when Trump said we would get out of Syria????

You're an idiot

Remember when Trump was called an idiot for wanting to get out of Syria
Remember when idiot Trump didn't change a thing Obama was doing, and we stayed in Syria?

Yep its like the odd zulu stabbing a brittish officer who has a rifle.

Remember when idiot Trump didn't change a thing Obama was doing, and we stayed in Syria?
Not everything stayed the same as obama though he did the mildest strikes possible for another gassing war crime there ...remember how trump supporters told us bombing syrian regime or any standing up to russia would result in hilary causing ww3 :) ....stil waiting on those nukes

So it's confirmed the plane was shot down by goverment air defenses while trying to thwart another israeli attack. It was bound to happen. Russia looks weak and confused trying to look the other way while Israel keeps attacking their ally. People forget Israel also have their hand up the Russian goverment too, not only the US. Lots of russian jews in Israel.

So it's confirmed the plane was shot down by goverment air defenses while trying to thwart another israeli attack. It was bound to happen. Russia looks weak and confused trying to look the other way while Israel keeps attacking their ally. People forget Israel also have their hand up the Russian goverment too, not only the US. Lots of russian jews in Israel.

That hasn't been confirmed that's CNN Zionist propaganda The Russian missile systems have IFF (identification Friend or Foe) systems which prevent friendly lock on just like the U.S. has on their planes and missile systems. You think the Russians are that stupid to shoot down their own planes ?

That hasn't been confirmed that's CNN Zionist propaganda The Russian missile systems have IFF (identification Friend or Foe) systems which prevent friendly lock on just like the U.S. has on their planes and missile systems. You think the Russians are that stupid to shoot down their own planes ?
It has been confirmed by the russians themselves. Unlike the s300 anti air that only protects the russian airbase the s200, the antique old systems shooting at the israelis, are manned by syrian servicemen. Its the likely explanation.

The aa missle system is in the hands of the regime plus yeah its a russian made iff system ...half its components are probably potato and sticky tape

The aa missle system is in the hands of the regime plus yeah its a russian made iff system ...half its components are probably potato and sticky tape

original.gif

the thing is, when such operations take place usually warnings are being issued.
russians claim israel alarmed them less than a minute before, so there was no time for the plane to correct it's route.

Whoa. Second hit for the Syrian air defences?!

Last edited:
Why is it hard to believe that poorly trained Syrian military personnel, using shit-tier russian military equipment, fucked up and hit an ally? Even when it's "highly" trained russian military personnel, they still routinely fuck up when using their shit-tier equipment.

But no, this is the war room. So lets just go with jews.

Back