Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

What's the relevance of the #12?

Its a tribute to i guess Crumlin. The area he hung around was called 12 or the 12th district. Some bullshit like that.

I forgot where I read it, but I hear its just a rebranded whiskey.

I absolutely prefer my whiskey from the Speyside of Scotland. For my money, you can't beat The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich, and it is a very affordable whiskey that you can probably find at your local liquor store or grocery store. Give 'em a shot whiskey lovers!

I like Glenlivet's Nadura line, the Oloroso and for the money Glenfiddich project XX.

I don't spend money on their lower offerings because of the low ABV, added colour and lack of flavour- but that's just my taste.

I forgot where I read it, but I hear its just a rebranded whiskey.

Many blends much more expensive than his use outsourced whisky, starting a new distillery and aging is serious business and takes time.

Popular bourbons like Bulleit or Jefferson's don't have their own distillery and I'm sure there are many others.

It's probably not bad idea with this whiskey. A lot of his fans probably will buy it. He can advertise it everywhere etc. What do you think about it?

I liked Jameson.

his Dady Dana seems to be his biggest support here again

if he can get the ball rolling then i see no reason why it cant become just as well known as jacks or beam.

big if also.

Three fiddy?

Probably millions considering there was no cost to advertise. Written in his new contract im guessing.

McGregor dropped a Killshot on Jack Daniels what a genius. Maybe he takes over the rap game next and destroys Eminem with 'MMA God'

there is absolutely zero chance of me ever buying a bottle. ever. and I'm a fan.

if he can get the ball rolling then i see no reason why it cant become just as well known as jacks or beam.

big if also.
dude no way. His shit is some rebadged off brand bushmills. Beam has been produced in its current exact form since 1933 and is a multi billion dollar brand owned by Suntory. JD has a similar lineage.

Apparently less than he can spend on drinking it.

dude no way. His shit is some rebadged off brand bushmills. Beam has been produced in its current exact form since 1933 and is a multi billion dollar brand owned by Suntory. JD has a similar lineage.

yeh your prob correct but theres always oppurtunity for new brands.

Judging by faces that Dana made while drinking it....not a lot

<{outtahere}>

Look at what other celebs like George Clooney have sold their bullshit liquor companies for. I know this will sound crazy, until you do some research, but the answer is literally hundreds of millions if not a billion.

Billions, he'll be next John Paul DeJoria.

Back