Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

Just stop. Stop saying stupid stuff. You offer nothing that prevents cheating. You have no answers for it. You just lie to yourself and convince yourself that if you can control one tiny aspect then you have somehow done something and you have not.

You have not offered anything that would prevent cheating. Not one thing. You have no answers for it either. Just blind trust. You continue to ignore the fact that a marriage partner spending time with an opposite sex friend will lead to emotional intimacy and closeness and you are really ok with the risk of cheating that comes with such development of emotional closeness?

My point was that partners avoid that situation out of respect for their other partner.

You say I am too dumb to converse with, but you have not given any solid proof that anything you are saying to do works, when a mere google search away proves that cheaters don't give a shit about how positive your home environment is. How awesome a partner you are.. Your so called solutions are no better then mine.

I would be OK with it if the friend was gay.

But I would have to have gay sex with him first, just to be sure it wasn't just a trick to spend time with my woman.

M'eh you are too dumb to converse with.

Nothing you have said PREVENTS cheating. Controlling your S.O so she does not socialize with a Male friend DOES NOT prevent cheating. You literally have to be the dumbest person on the planet if you think you have or are preventing cheating and as I said prior I feel sorry for you as you must cry yourself to sleep in the fetal position thinking of your S.O at work as you CANNOT PREVENT cheating while she is there.

Just stop. Stop saying stupid stuff. You offer nothing that prevents cheating. You have no answers for it. You just lie to yourself and convince yourself that if you can control one tiny aspect then you have somehow done something and you have not.

Honestly I tend to think the issue is something of a self forfilling prophecy, treat someone with mistrust to the degree the relationship breaks down then take the view that it broke down because you were not mistrustful enough.

What I would say of course is that theres a difference between your partner having friends and said partner spending time with those friends because you don't want to spend time doing something, I'v certainly known men who lost parnters because they just took no interest in them much of the time until someone who did came along.

You have not offered anything that would prevent cheating. Not one thing. You have no answers for it either. Just blind trust. You continue to ignore the fact that a marriage partner spending time with an opposite sex friend will lead to emotional intimacy and closeness and you are really ok with the risk of cheating that comes with such development of emotional closeness?
ANd you are again laughably stupid and naive if you think you are PREVENTING your S.O from cheating if you can control her from having male friends.

You have no idea how monumentally stupid you sound when you suggest what you have said things that control her into not cheating but I have not.

You have said or done NOTHING that prevents cheating. NOTHING.

My point was that partners avoid that situation out of respect for their other partner.
Great. Good on them if they mutually decide on that. That is different than not allowing her.

You say I am too dumb to converse with, but you have not given any solid proof that anything you are saying to do works, when a mere google search away proves that cheaters don't give a shit about how positive your home environment is. How awesome a partner you are.. Your so called solutions are no better then mine.
I am not saying my solution is better. I am saying your solution is a false one. It does not work and you are lying to yourself if you think it does to sooth your crying ego.

My point is no one can do anything that is guaranteed it will work. That they can show another person 'here is proof this will work to control your woman from cheating'. You like the idea of Islam because you feel it gets better results in that area because that is who you are. You also say you don't care if the man cheats in these relationships, you just want to control the woman so she cannot.

I'll say it again. No one, NO ONE, can control their S.O in way that they can prevent her cheating (your entire focus), and all you can do is make a home environment where she WILL NOT WANT to cheat. Because if she wants to cheat, she will and NOTHING you do will stop her.

Honestly I tend to think the issue is something of a self forfilling prophecy, treat someone with mistrust to the degree the relationship breaks down then take the view that it broke down because you were not mistrustful enough.

What I would say of course is that theres a difference between your partner having friends and said partner spending time with those friends because you don't want to spend time doing something, I'v certainly known men who lost partners because they just took no interest in them much of the time until someone who did came along.
of course it is. He admits he is damaged goods due to being cheated upon prior. And that now leads him to a place where he cannot trust and so instead he is trying to substitute control to convince himself he is doing something THIS TIME to take control. Its a lie and charade he needs to tell himself.

Trust is known to be at the heart of any and all good relationships. The most important element. And when you say that his retort is 'if you give trust what are you doing to prevent her cheating'. lol

of course it is. He admits he is damaged goods due to being cheated upon prior. And that now leads him to a place where he cannot trust and so instead he is trying to substitute control to convince himself he is doing something THIS TIME to take control. Its a lie and charade he needs to tell himself.

Trust is known to be at the heart of any and all good relationships. The most important element. And when you say that his retort is 'if you give trust what are you doing to prevent her cheating'. lol

Yeah, basically my philosophy is that if I am with a woman and she cheats on me, I obviously misjudged her and she is someone I don’t want anyway. So good riddance.

lol if she would be cool with me hanging out with a female friend. but they love double standards - they want to hang out with guy friends and scratch your eyes out for looking at another girl.

I almost said nurse as well, but thought of the males you mentioned in your list. Makes sense. But the doctors who are young studs, they have status... They have pull!

What kind of weak ass motherfucker marries a weak ass woman who would cheat on him with a coworker cause "status! pull!"?

Also married to a nurse. She'd deck a doctor who hit on her and then go straight to her union rep to file a formal complaint.

When she's horny, she knows where to go. Home.

Y'all have some weak ass relationships with weak ass women if you can even entertain these thoughts.

And i keep pointing out that if your woman is inclined and wanting to cheat you are doing NOTHING by trying to control her friends as the work place is a place were most affairs start and she will be there 8 plus hours 5 days a week.

If someone is intent to steal stuff and you can control them so they cannot steal from restaurants are you dumb enough (well you probably are) to think you are doing anything when they can still rob many places that are typically robbed more. You are literally doing nothing to stop them.

You are failing to keep in mind that the ideal here is both partners believe in the same principle of no opposite sex friends. I don't let any women get close to me emotionally at work and my wife doesn't either.

It IS a horrible idea to try to control a partner who does not share the same values. The idea is to marry someone with the same ideals and who wants to live in the same way.

You are failing to keep in mind that the ideal here is both partners believe in the same principle of no opposite sex friends. I don't let any women get close to me emotionally at work and my wife doesn't either.

It IS a horrible idea to try to control a partner who does not share the same values. The idea is to marry someone with the same ideals and who wants to live in the same way.
ya. I've said i have no problem with mutually agreed to limitations. To each there own if you find a like minded partner.

My issue is with the guys who say they won't 'allow' their S.O to have a male friend under some wrong headed assumption they are actually doing something meaningful to prevent a woman who is inclined and wanting to cheat, from doing so. The very guy who brags about being so alpha proclaiming he controls and does not allow his woman to do X, and then suggests the other guys who just 'trust'' their S.O.'s are beta's because they have fooled themselves into believing they have controlled their S.O's so they cannot have affairs as those S.O's then go off to work or other and have affairs.

I am calling them out for their delusion.

I'll say it again. No one, NO ONE, can control their S.O in way that they can prevent her cheating (your entire focus), and all you can do is make a home environment where she WILL NOT WANT to cheat. Because if she wants to cheat, she will and NOTHING you do will stop her.

that's basically the bottom line.

well said sir.

this is also very true.

What kind of weak ass motherfucker marries a weak ass woman who would cheat on him with a coworker cause "status! pull!"?

Also married to a nurse. She'd deck a doctor who hit on her and then go straight to her union rep to file a formal complaint.

When she's horny, she knows where to go. Home.

Y'all have some weak ass relationships with weak ass women if you can even entertain these thoughts.

Infidelity is really high so I'd say a LOT of "weak ass motherfucker"

Never been cheated on in a long term relationship. Have had some short-term dating where the signs were there that the girl wasn't trustworthy. The flirty types, the ones who are overly friendly, the ones who fall in love too quickly, the ones who want to go out all the time. I think some men have a blind eye for those signs and end up falling in love and wifing the wrong type of chicks.

Some types of people, men and women, are just way more likely to cheat than others. It doesn't matter how great your chemistry is. You should ignore chemistry and focus on their character when deciding who to be in a relationship with.

Speaking of character, I've seen many guys on here talk about how great their girlfriend is, then they'll describe some batshit crazy behavior that I personally would never put up with. That just tells me most men suck at judging character.

Yeah, basically my philosophy is that if I am with a woman and she cheats on me, I obviously misjudged her and she is someone I don’t want anyway. So good riddance.
That does not help those who were emotionally invested in that person at the time.

Never been cheated on in a long term relationship. Have had some short-term dating where the signs were there that the girl wasn't trustworthy. The flirty types, the ones who are overly friendly, the ones who fall in love too quickly, the ones who want to go out all the time. I think some men have a blind eye for those signs and end up falling in love and wifing the wrong type of chicks.

Some types of people, men and women, are just way more likely to cheat than others. It doesn't matter how great your chemistry is. You should ignore chemistry and focus on their character when deciding who to be in a relationship with.

Speaking of character, I've seen many guys on here talk about how great their girlfriend is, then they'll describe some batshit crazy behavior that I personally would never put up with. That just tells me most men suck at judging character.

Perhaps what you consider crazy other dudes are tolerant of.

Or maybe most guys standards are so low they tolerate all sorts of bullsh--

Hell no and hell no lol. I don't trust those gay fucks and I'm sure even the gayest man would bang a chick if they were at a bar getting drunk, no doubt in my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back