Conor wants nothing to do with Tony

Conor isn't making this fight with Khabib.

I'm sorry Conor fangs but its true. Conor is promoting his slop whiskey. He isn't showing up to fight Khabib.

Write is down.
Totally agree. I am willing to bet on it, if anyone can give me a damn link. Conor will pull out and Tony will step in. Screenshot this.

On the feet, I'm not sure about that. Tony has the longer reach and decent power, but he gets tagged quite a bit. Conor is a sniper on the feet.

In the wrestling and Jitz department, he would handle Conor though.

Tony is a more dynamic version of Diaz on the feet.. Conor will no doubt be more accurate but Tony has proven to be resilient and come back hard after being tagged..not to mention he's not the smaller man here Conor is

And yea in the grappling arena ..I agree hundred percent Tony is an unbelievable scrambler and submission artist ..Conor would be foolish to engage here..

I thought Conor wanted nothing to do with Khabib? Oh right you Conor haters are just a bunch of bitter retards who always cling on to the next guy.

Conor isn't making this fight with Khabib.

I'm sorry Conor fangs but its true. Conor is promoting his slop whiskey. He isn't showing up to fight Khabib.

Write is down.

One hole in your theory not that I don't agree somewhat

He just signed an 8 fight deal where his whiskey will be on the octagon floor...if he fucks this card ..he ain't getting that deal anymore..too much money on the table to fuck with for one fight..

However I do think Conor is too concerned about his whiskey and not enough on khabib I mean that presser was pretty dam close to a promo for that shit lol.. not to mention he's drinking alot of It ..not good when preparing for a 5 rounder with a killer

Last edited:
Chinny and sloppy. He gets ko'd.

I can't imagine a scenario where he fights ferguson anyway, if nate wins he'll fight nate, if nate loses he'll probably fight GSP

Tony like to take hits before he gives them so uhhhhhh lemme get uhhhhhhhh

Pff don't believe the hype..Tony's no 5'6 featherweight

Tony can’t even get through a camp without destroying his body. Conor is so many levels beyond Tony it’s not even worth his time to accept the fight.

Tony can’t even get through a camp without destroying his body. Conor is so many levels beyond Tony it’s not even worth his time to accept the fight.

Funny how before Conor crawled into his cave with Dillon dainis for a year ..his Opponents where khabib or Tony...Hmm wonder why he ducked ..then after Tony was injuried and khabib was fighting Al..Conor came running.. literally running with a dolley in hand for khabib ..

But he's level above lmao..

IMO, ferguson is one of those guys who is pretty good everywhere but not really great at anything aside from being tough and also an asshole. in this game you need a bit more than pretty good everywhere to be a champ.

Dude chill the fuck out. Can you see things without anti-conor shades on?

It'd probably be a war. We all want it.
This is literally so fucked lol, it's like people think he can fight everybody at the same time. Khabib is supposed to be the toughest opponent for him at 155 and that's who he's fighting. He's also signed on to other tough matchups in the past like RDA and Mendes.

Edit: I got tricked by 68 others (I've had a few drinks) still though.. It doesn't matter who Mcgregor fights people will always say he's running from somebody and it's rather annoying. Back when he signed to fight Diaz "he's afraid of Khabib!" Meanwhile there were polls and Diaz was the most popular choice, followed by Cerrone and Khabib barely had any votes at all.

Once Khabib smashes Conor, I would love to see Ferguson and Khabib fight. I have a strong suspicion that the Khabib-Ferguson fight is going to be way more competitive than Khabib's fight with Conor.
4th time is the charm

Yeah I'm sure making $100 million and going for the LW belt has nothing to do with it. Smh.
He ran away from title defenses to get a red panty night from Mayweather. Conor returning to fight Khabib does not revoke his bitch status, he simply had nowhere to go after Mayweather humiliated him.

Khabib > Conor > Tony imo

Kevin Lee without staph beats all 3 though imo

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

dtcvwvjwrvvqqs1zg.jpg

sss35vftu7zcouvzg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

MxyNUf2.gif

WanPessimisticChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

Counter punches are ferguson weakness lol good luck against the king of counters

Conor counters were also the reason he could easily beat eddie and rda couldn't

https://g.redditmedia.com/N-vj233kr...nted=false&s=e1e2317ce4cf59b3eea85c6cd7e615a2

dropped by kevin lee jab lol

Last edited:
IMO, ferguson is one of those guys who is pretty good everywhere but not really great at anything aside from being tough and also an asshole. in this game you need a bit more than pretty good everywhere to be a champ.
Ferguson has one amazing advantage over Conor: endless cardio. He arguably has the fattest gas tank in the UFC.

I want to believe Cucuy, Conor and Khabib are like Rock Papers Scissors.
Conor clowns Cucuy
Cucuy chokes out Khabib
Khabib smesh Conor

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

dtcvwvjwrvvqqs1zg.jpg

sss35vftu7zcouvzg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

MxyNUf2.gif

Counter punches are ferguson weakness lol good luck against the king of counters
He was also outstruck by Michael Johnson lmao and he doesn't have the best wrestling either.

I dont like Connie but I have no doubt that he would embarrass Tony.

I think Khabib beats Conor, Conor beats Tony, Tony beats Khabib. Tony is kind of chinny and gets hit a lot early in his fights. Yes his recovery is fantastic, but I don't think he would be able to recover in time. I feel like Tony does have good enough striking to frustrate Khabib so he shoots, and then will capitalize with his decent TDD, then snap down to brabo choke. Conor might (hopefully) give Khabib some trouble on the feet, but I feel Khabib will adjust easily, take him down and make him pay.

Tony would put up a better fight than Khabib will

His durability and being able to jump to a sub from standing makes him dangerous

I think he'd get hit too much tho

Back