NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makani....your team is next!

Always tough game at Heinz field, looking forward to Sunday Night. Good luck.

Makani....your team is next!

Always tough game at Heinz field, looking forward to Sunday Night. Good luck.
Always a good game, hard to know what to expect. I don't think either D can really contain the others offense, it could break the rivalry scoring record from last year.

Always a good game, hard to know what to expect. I don't think either D can really contain the others offense, it could break the rivalry scoring record from last year.

We can probably expect an O/U of 5 injuries and an O/U of 10 roughing penalties.

Steelers-Logo.jpg

Steeler Nation’s ready for the Ratbirds(Ravens) at Heinz Field.

I still think some pass rusher is going to spike a QB head first into the ground and try to cause a neck/back injury will be the tipping point.

Someone like Randy Gregory that has no self control.

Lmao what? Jeeeeeesus....there's a pretty big difference in smoking a shit ton of pot and trying to ruin a guys career lmao

Lmao what? Jeeeeeesus....there's a pretty big difference in smoking a shit ton of pot and trying to ruin a guys career lmao
You did see him take a swipe... OVER THE REFS SHOULDER... at a Seahawk player right?

P.S.

The 2018 Baltimore Ravens are the first offense in NFL HISTORY to convert their first 12 redzone trips to a perfect 12 Touchdowns.

Suck on that sample size.

FITZGERALD IS THE FIRST QB IN HISTROY TO THROW FOR 400 YARDS IN 3 STRAIGHT GAMES

Fitz is a bum again now

Something is going to bring this situation to a head.

Teams are just going to figure that they will get called no matter what they do so they might as well hit the quarterback as hard as possible.

Anyone else does that and they're in jail. Even if a Viking player killed somebody, he wouldn't get arrested in Minnesota.

Yeah the Vikings get ALL the breaks..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back