Isn't it crazy that the biggest fight in UFC history will be between 2 non Americans ?

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Khabib vs Conor will be the biggest fight in UFC history, in term of hype, profit, PPVs etc., it's not even debattable.

Conor is the most popular MMA fighter ever, former 2 divison champ, and Khabib is the undefeated LW champion, but also a superstar in Russia.

Both men have the most social media followers among active UFC fighters.

And yet none or them are American, isn't that surprising ? The UFC is an american company, where american fighters represent around 50% of the roster, and currently have 6 of 8 belts.

Breaking: UFC is anti American.

Last edited:
simple facts these pampered americans can't fight for shit the sport has been dominated by foreigners since its inception

Not really. When did America ever have a monopoly on fighting?

American fighters are not likeable I guess.

Except for Ronda and Lesnar?

<{hughesimpress}>

No,its not.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't see this fight as a big deal?

We've been oversaturated with this WWE type bullshit with the planned bus attack and trash talking for months now. I just can't wait for this fight to be done.

Fuck you too autocorrect

Last edited:
American fighter are not likeable I guess.

Except for Ronda and Lesnar?
Nobody carws about ronda anymore, but p3ople interest in steroid lesnar is beyond me its like everynody knows he peds but doesnt care. This is idiotic i hat3 that they let tyis steroid lonkey f8ght, idc about this retard

<{hughesimpress}>

I was shocked when USA didn't win the world cup this year. I thought they were number one.

Not sure why that is "crazy."

True fight fans don't really give a F where a fighter resides from.

They just want to see the best against the best.

And casuals will tune in to see the loudest mouth / best promoted scrapper.

Which country they are from matters little in the end. As long as they deliver, fans will tune in.

Am I the only won who doesn't see this fight as a big deal?

We've been oversaturated with this WWE type bullshit with the planned bus attack and trash talking for months now. I just can't wait for this fight to be done
I think you are one of the few. I’m actually looking forward to the fight. Can’t remember a boring fight that involved Conor, though he’s going to have his hands full with Khabib

Khabib vs Conor will be the biggest fight in UFC history, in term of hype, profit, PPVs etc., it's not even debattable.

Conor is the most popular MMA fighter ever, former 2 divison champ, and Khabib is the undefeated LW champion, but also a superstar in Russia.

Both men have the most social media followers among active UFC fighters.

And yet none or them are American, isn't that surprising ? The UFC is an american company, where american fighters represent around 50% of the roster, and currently have 6 of 8 belts.

It's not really thanks to Khabib.

Nate Vs Conor is the next biggest fight and Nates American.

Whoever Conor fights American, Canadian, Brazilian it's going to be the biggest fight.

I like that, because it will help make MMA bigger in Europe where it still is an extreme niche sport in most countries.

Am I the only won who doesn't see this fight as a big deal?

We've been oversaturated with this WWE type bullshit with the planned bus attack and trash talking for months now. I just can't wait for this fight to be done
Yes its just you.

Weird...I could've swore Rashad and Rampage are both american

Nah not crazy at all, just look at the GOAT rankings.. USA has a cheating Jon Jones, crying DC and unpopular MM.
While world wide there's; GSP, Anderson, Conor, Khabib and so on..

Back