Official list of best trash talkers from 1-5

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Chael- "I bought my drugs from a pharmacy. You bought your drugs in a back alley from a guy named slick".

There will never be anybody who does it better than the American Gangster from West Linn.

2. Conor - Great! But too inconsistent to be #1.

3. Tito Ortiz- underrated. Currently has Chuck shook and almost in tears at times.

4. Bisping - Great when smashed and drunk as fuck

5. Colby - On his way up.

The only thing official is that noone gives a shit about your opinion.

I would throw Tito out for the dumb stuff he says

Chael was a great speaker but it was all superficial. Conor is a real cunt.

The only thing official is that noone gives a shit about your opinion.

Another stressed out Conor fan taking things out on me. Let it go my friend. He's gonna lose.....but it's to be expected.

No. A guy that tells jackal stories and puts people to sleep with his 'trash talk' has no business being on a list of 'best trash talkers'.

That was a very inspirational story. I almost shed a tear

Tito Ortiz is for sure one of the greatest trash talkers.. of the night.

“Mike Johnson talking bout he gonna kill somebody he got 30 fights lost half of em, ain’t killed a mothafucka yet.”

tenor.gif

<{outtahere}>

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Oscar the Grouch

Muhammed Ali
Ricardo Mayorga
James Toney
Prince Naseem
Tyson

Only decent trash talkers in MMA were Michael Bisping and Rashad Evans...Ken Shamrock was good for a laugh as was Don Frye.

All the current MMA fighters are horrible trash talkers...like WWE wrestlers on the first day of the job.

McGregor, Tito, Covington all horrible and Chael says about one funny thing ever blue moon.

No Nate Diaz, list is bogus.

Nate can deliver some gold when he's on his game. I'd throw him in and remove Tito

Also, Black Beast over Bisping

Chaels trash talk is like a week wrestler, he sits in front of his mirrior before press conferences rehearsing his lines, besides the fact he hasn't rly accomplished anything.... He's horrible at talking shit, Conors is much better, more wits and better timing

Back