Conor Looking Jacked AF In latest Photo

Lmao Dillon don't look happy at all with that shiner. Conor lookin jacked tho. Glad to see both guys training hard for this one, was a lil worried seeing McG looking soft few weeks back. Still hoping Khabibs big ass stays away from the desert tho. Im absurdly hype for this fight.

<{JustBleed}>

can't believe how much his face has aged in such a short amount of time.

Shit is real when you hit 30 fam lmao. Not to mention he's been in some wars and a one sided beatdown vs floyd. He's taken his hits no doubt. Good thing he was never marketed as a pretty boy like DLH or Floyd lol

He probably told Dildo Anus to stand behind him so he looks bigger.

Its when he has to move for more than 10 mins he has the problems

His legs look muscular. He must me doing a ton of sprints

Agree I think that's the main difference. Otherwise he just looks as he always does, in great shape.

Strong legs for stuffing TDs!

Too soon bro.....

we haven't even had time to celebrate <JRSmith40>
He's now harrassing his coworkers about how unfair it is that he got banned for trashing Mcgregor.

Or his WoW guildmates.

You can read the thread title in both brendan and rogan voice.

Danis isn't even famous with Conor as a "friend". Lobov bless.

Muscles only help you so much against technique. I don't care If Conor looked like mini Arnold next weekend, It won't make enough of a difference to matter.

Mysterio was a alt account of a mod. And I'll be gone now for divulging that information.
That’s a theory I’ve seen a couple of times. I personally think it was an alt of TheProof (who may still be a mod alt, I guess).

What happened to some Conor fans wanting him to come in lighter so he'd be quicker w/ better cardio? He looks great here but history suggests his cardio will still be shot after 10m.

If Artem was in all the sparring videos, looking beat the fuck up you'd be critical on Conor's preparation. You guys are never happy.

<{hughesimpress}>
Easy muchacho I never said anything negative ;)
So sensitive.
Take it easy ;)
<Wink>

Looking Ajaxed if you catch my drift

Just make sure to test on your own for detectable metabolites.

Actually, who am I kidding. This is bigger than Jones vs vitor and we all know how the brass at zuffa handled that one :)

How much air could an air brush brush if an air brush brush could brush air

Back