Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald 9/29 8PM ET Prelims/10PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Rory was never what he was hyped up to be. Years ago people said he was the next GSP and some even predicted he could be better. He never really panned out.
Lol, legit one of the best fighters out there(skill set, fight IQ, wars, KO's/TKO's), what more you want?

Gegard and Rory would be friends lol

A lot of similarities there

I'm glad Rory gets an easier fight next time he steps into the cage. That was a beating. Need time to recover.

Rory was dominated as expected. Rory is a solid fighter, but I think he feels he's better than he really is.

WTF MY STREAM SWITCHED TO PEPPA PIG, SOMEONE HOOK ME UP I CANT MISS THE MAIN EVENT

Rory beat the shot out of a small Bj Penn and was showboating the whole time

This is karma

There was no significant weight advantage. Gegard is just so much better.
Gegard was bigger than Rory in there, and not saying that was the entire reason he won. But that and being much more skilled is a dangerous combo.
WW is perfect for Rory, he is a very undersized MW

GSP’s gonna lecture Rory afterwards, “see this is why I cherrypick the champion at MW first before I move up”.

Wow man that ground and pound and ground work was insane. Some of those shots in the guard has Rory’s head bouncing and then he passed his guard with ease. The fact we can’t watch moose vs Whittaker is a travesty. I expected him to win the early striking exchanges but he made rory look like a child on the ground holy cow

LOL Apparently, Bellator's UK broadcast ran over and cut to local programming before the main event started.

Back