Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

This one isn't relevant, but I love it...

IMG_20180921_195743_108.jpg

0gJIkJq.jpg

Last edited:
This is something I was working on a couple weeks ago and never finished. perhaps I never will. I have so many things I am working on and besides the whole Jones/Rat thing is kind of a n old meme by now.

aK6FfLq.jpg

Also I made a Jones/Rat emoji which is in the top secret emoji's. If you want access to them, then PM me with "Secret Emojis" in the title.

OFVsZuK.png

This is something I was working on a couple weeks ago and never finished. perhaps I never will. I have so many things I am working on and besides the whole Jones/Rat thing is kind of a n old meme by now.

aK6FfLq.jpg

Also I made a Jones/Rat emoji which is in the top secret emoji's. If you want access to them, then PM me with "Secret Emojis" in the title.

OFVsZuK.png

Damn, that is good. Looks like some movie magic special effects makeup shit.

Now ya just showin' off!

aK6FfLq.jpg

OFVsZuK.png

thx. wish i had the time and energy to finish it.

my shoops were pretty good like 5 years ago when this thread was created

Break out your hammer, chisel, and stone tablet so we can see what you can do. We got computers now ya old dinosaur.

Can someone shoop Khabib The Eagle jump out of the octogon and Nacho Libre? It was the same ending and both had the power of the Eagle. The resemblance is uncanny.

Last edited:
Could one of the shoop gods hook a brother up?

I'd love a papakha like Khabibs on my av.

If it's too much hassle, or just wouldn't work, I totally understand. I've got no idea how the shoop game works.

Last edited:
Can someone photoshop a tool belt onto Conor's torso or press conference table?

When did this turn into a Conor thread?

I admit, I haven't gone through the 400+ pages to confirm, but always figured it was an oddly-named general shoop thread?
I mean I like the shoop bro, it's just incredible how Conor infiltrates everything... It's like Proper 12 - once you spill it on something the smell lingers forever!

Back