Movies Movie News and Notes

First Teaser Trailer for ROCKETMAN Starring Taron Egerton as Elton John

Rocketman is an epic musical fantasy about the uncensored human story of Sir Elton John’s breakthrough years, starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Bell, Richard Madden and Bryce Dallas Howard. Launching into theatres Summer 2019.

Rocketman is an epic musical fantasy about the uncensored human story of Sir Elton John’s breakthrough years, starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Bell, Richard Madden and Bryce Dallas Howard. Launching into theatres Summer 2019.

Never heard a peep about this. Looks good. Elton John's crazy life and career is one of the more underrated of all the music icons. Dude was a mad man.

Never heard a peep about this. Looks good. Elton John's crazy life and career is one of the more underrated of all the music icons. Dude was a mad man.

Egerton did a decent job singing "I'm Still Standing" on Sing and probably got to pick his brain a bit during Kingsman: Golden Circle.

First Poster for HELLBOY Reboot is Legendary AF

DocSIpMUYAIpsj3.jpg:orig

I've been waiting on that Killers song to show up in a trailer. It's a perfect preview song. Movie looks great

This is bollocks.

Chucky didn't need rebooting; the last 2 Chucky films were good

Curse-of-Chucky.jpg

Cult+Of+Chucky.jpg

They were building a good running storyline, what with

Andy returning as a vengeful adult and new heroine Fiona Dourif as possesed by Chucky, Nica

Fuck whoever is doing this.

I mean I'll watch it obviously, but still.......... fuckers.

Cult of Chucky was literally one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It did make me laugh quite a bit though, so it's not without redeemable qualities.

Cult of Chucky was literally one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It did make me laugh quite a bit though, so it's not without redeemable qualities.

Your opinion =

bottom-of-the-barrel1.jpg

Bottom of the barrel

k thanks

First Look at Sylvester Stallone in a Cowboy Outfit for RAMBO 5

41971841_2129348677382554_5350659033847408265_n.jpg

Has traumatized Vietnam war vet John Rambo retired to become a cowboy? That's the question action fans are asking themselves as Sylvester Stallone posted two pictures of the iconic character dressed as a cowboy on Tuesday, as filming began on Rambo 5.

Posting to his personal Instagram, with the hashtag #Rambo5, Stallone's pictures show the character sporting a cowboy hat and riding a horse in his dotage, a look as far removed from the hell of the jungles of South East Asia that formed Rambo as possibly can be imagined.

In May, Stallone confirmed on Instagram that Rambo 5 would be released in fall 2019. The film will be directed by Adrian Grunberg from a screenplay by Matthew Cirulnick.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rambo-5-stallone-reveals-rambos-cowboy-look-1148915

First Trailer for THE MULE Starring and Directed by Clint Eastwood

In addition to directing, the veteran actor will step in front of the lens again, alongside fellow stars Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest and Andy Garcia, as well as Alison Eastwood, Taissa Farmiga, Ignacio Serricchio and Loren Dean, Eugene Cordero. “The Mule” marks Oscar-winner Eastwood’s first time on both sides of the camera since he starred in 2009’s critically acclaimed “Gran Torino.” In theaters December 14, 2018

Warner Bros. Releases 5-Minute Extended Trailer for AQUAMAN

First Trailer for THE MULE Starring and Directed by Clint Eastwood

In addition to directing, the veteran actor will step in front of the lens again, alongside fellow stars Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest and Andy Garcia, as well as Alison Eastwood, Taissa Farmiga, Ignacio Serricchio and Loren Dean, Eugene Cordero. “The Mule” marks Oscar-winner Eastwood’s first time on both sides of the camera since he starred in 2009’s critically acclaimed “Gran Torino.” In theaters December 14, 2018

Man this movie looks really good. Lots of high tension!

First Trailer for HOLMES & WATSON Starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly

The Step Brothers are reunited – this time playing the world’s greatest consulting detective and his loyal biographer – as Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly star as Holmes & Watson. Also starring Hugh Laurie, Rebecca Hall, Kelly Macdonald and Ralph Fiennes. Written and Directed by Etan Cohen. Opens December 21.

This is so stupid, it just might work.

Margot Robbie to Star in BARBIE Movie from Mattel and Warner Bros.

Barbie has found a new studio lot for her Malibu Dream House. A movie about the popular doll was in development for years at Sony, but now Mattel is partnering with Warner Bros. for a feature film, with Margot Robbie in talks to star.

Robbie would also produce the project through her LuckyChap banner.

It was first announced in 2014 that Mattel was partnering with Sony for a Barbie movie. In 2016 it was reported that Amy Schumer would star in the movie that was billed as putting a contemporary spin on the toy with an emphasis on feminism and identity. A few months later Schumer dropped out of the project due to "scheduling conflicts." It was later reported Anne Hathaway would replace Schumer.

In January, Sony pushed the movie's release date from Aug. 8, 2018, to May 8, 2020, but the rights to Barbie reverted back to Mattel a few months later, and it appears the toymaker has found a new studio partner.

Sources say that Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins is circling the Warners project but indicate there are no substantive talks that have taken place.

If deals make, the Barbie movie would continue a partnership between Robbie and Warner Bros., where her LuckyChap banner has a first-look deal. The studio is gearing up for the Robbie-produced Birds of Prey, which will see her reprise her DCU role as Harley Quinn.

Robbie, who earned an Oscar nomination for last year's I, Tonya, will next be seen in Mary Queen of Scots and is currently working on Sony's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. She is repped by CAA, Management 360 and Jackoway Tyerman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/margot-robbie-talks-play-barbie-warner-bros-movie-1149347

John Wick 3 going to feature Japanese assassins, Yakuza and the mob. Again the Continental will be a big part of the story.

A TV spin-off is on the way based off the story an Keanu Reeves will appear but not star. Based in LA vs New York for the series.

John-Wick-Chapter-3-Photo-Keanu-Reeves-Horseback.jpg

Chucky actor (the voice, ya dingus!) is amazing on Deadwood. What a stud.

Guardians of the Galaxy's James Gunn to Write and Possibly Direct SUICIDE SQUAD Sequel

juVrqn9.jpg

James Gunn is heading from Marvel to DC. Gunn, who was fired from directing the third installment in his Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, has come on board to write Warner Bros. and DC's Suicide Squad sequel, with an eye to helm.

Gunn has closed a deal to pen the script. At this stage, there is no director deal, but talks could proceed depending on the outcome of the scripting process.

Disney fired Gunn from his Marvel franchise in July after old tweets from 2008 and 2009 resurfaced in which he made insensitive and controversial jokes about topics like rape and pedophillia.

After his firing, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and other Guardians stars signed an open letter asking Disney to reinstate Gunn, while fans started a Change.org petition asking the studio to do the same. But Disney has remained steadfast in its decision.

“The James Gunn decision was brought to me as a unanimous decision of a variety of executives at the studio and I supported it,” Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger recently said to The Hollywood Reporter of Gunn’s firing. He added: “I haven't second-guessed their decision.”

Warners has been looking to find the right person to tackle a sequel since the original opened in August 2016. The studio had developed takes with original director David Ayer, as well as Gavin O’Connor. It also looked at Mel Gibson and Daniel Espinosa. The project has been in limbo since O'Connor left to focus on a sport drama titled Torrence (formerly known as The Has-Been) that has Ben Affleck attached.

Studio sources say that Gunn is not developing a “sequel” but a brand-new take on the DC property, which features DC villains Deadshot, Harley Quinn, the Joker, Captain Boomerang and Killer Croc, who are forced into the service of the government in exchange for lighter sentences. It is unclear whether or not that means recasting, in part or wholly, the actors.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ckle-suicide-squad-sequel-warner-bros-1150661

Back