Damning unseen footage of KHABIB throwing FIRST blows

Straight up savage. That move was right outta a Hollywood movie. Was insane!

Rise+of+the+Planet+of+the+Apes.gif

*edit.. It was better then any action movies blown outta proportion fight moves that I ever saw. It was EPIC!

Yea?

He comes off as semi retarded.

During the post fight statement he basically said that MMA isn't like other sports, you cannot trash talk. MMA is about respect. SO HE SPITS ON HIS OPPONENT AND ATTACKS BYSTANDERS WHILE HIS TEAM JUMP HIS EXHAUSTED OPPONENT.

The guy is cooked.

That exhausted fighter threw the first in his own altercation. Watch the footage displaying Conor swinging from the fence. Laterz.

again the NSAC CANNOT STRIP HIM, ufc must do it...Do you not read?

The UFC will not keep a champion who will be suspended. You don't have to be intelligent to get this. The thickest among you should understand pretty quickly.

Mean words

ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif

Two wrongs don't make a right... an eye for an eye and the world goes blind...

By Khabib's own statement he said "I don’t want people talk shit about opponents, talk shit about his father, religion. You cannot talk about religion, nation.”

He didn't say... "you can not throw a dolly at a bus"

My point is that it was the words leading up to the fight that made Khabib react as such... and the stupid thing is that is was against one of Conor's friends in the audience.

Most of the time you see all the beef squashed post fight. The fighters shake hands/hug it out. Or he could've just had his post fight speech, used some words against McGregor and called him a pussy/bitch... whatever really... pretty much anything but what he did.

Huge opportunity blown for Khabib. I love him as a fighter. I had my money on him. I hope this doesn't de-rail his career and we all watch him fighting elsewhere thinking "what if"

could easily never fight in ufc again after that, i suspect he will be suspended though. Paul daley got banned for a lot less

Two wrongs don't make a right... an eye for an eye and the world goes blind...

By Khabib's own statement he said "I don’t want people talk shit about opponents, talk shit about his father, religion. You cannot talk about religion, nation.”

He didn't say... "you can not throw a dolly at a bus"

Bullshit, he talked about the bus attack and McGregor coming with 30 men.

Fuck that whole talk shit before the fight, threaten to kill someone, and then be all buddy buddy afterwards.

Fuck no, either respect from the start or war until the end.

The UFC will not keep a champion who will be suspended. You don't have to be intelligent to get this. The thickest among you should understand pretty quickly.

I swear to god the amount of Khabib fans defending what he did are just as bad as the McGregor fans justifying the bus incident.

They were both dumb for their own different reasons.

Conor's was probably worse in a legal sense... but as far as the commision is concerned what Khabib did is much worse.

AGAIN UFC can only strip him....are you retarded? they could suspend him for a year and ufc not strip him, its up to the ufc what they do...how long did connor have his belt without defending? what about Cruz, didnt defend for 2 years... and if Nevada suspends him so what? he can go fight in ufc brazil, candan, russia... Shut the fuck up you dont know what your talking about

Bullshit, he talked about the bus attack and McGregor coming with 30 men.

Fuck that whole talk shit before the fight, threaten to kill someone, and then be all buddy buddy afterwards.

Fuck no, either respect from the start or war until the end.

It's called selling the fight... are you new to this?

If it wasn't for Conor and the way he promotes his fights there is no way Khabib would have ever been fighting for a 2 million dollar purse. Look at Tony Ferguson for example... he made $150k tonight? And he is one of the top talents at lightweight.

And it isn't like the bus incident was unprovoked. Khabib and his crew "attacked" Lobov... what Conor did was on the same level of stupid as Khabib tonight.

Khabib knew that Conor would talk trash and he was stupid to buy into it.

It's called selling the fight... are you new to this?

If it wasn't for Conor and the way he promotes his fights there is no way Khabib would have ever been fighting for a 2 million dollar purse. Look at Tony Ferguson for example... he made $150k tonight? And he is one of the top talents at lightweight.

And it isn't like the bus incident was unprovoked. Khabib and his crew "attacked" Lobov... what Conor did was on the same level of stupid as Khabib tonight.

Khabib knew that Conor would talk trash and he was stupid to buy into it.

McGregor threw steel dollies through glass, at innocent people and women.

He brought 20-30 guys while he knew that Khabib was alone.

It was an attack with STEEL WEAPONS. He said that he would have KILLED Khabib if he had gotten off the bus.

Khabib confronting Artem for saying that he would slap Khabib when he saw him, then giving him a little slap in return hardly compares.

Nothing Khabib did tonight is worse than that bus attack. Nothing even comes close.

McGregor wants to attack people with weapons to "sell a fight"? Then he wants to be all buddy buddy afterwards?

Yeah right. Khabib made him eat shit lol.

AGAIN UFC can only strip him....are you retarded? they could suspend him for a year and ufc not strip him, its up to the ufc what they do...how long did connor have his belt without defending? what about Cruz, didnt defend for 2 years... and if Nevada suspends him so what? he can go fight in ufc brazil, candan, russia... Shut the fuck up you dont know what your talking about

Dana White has already stated (depending on how long he's suspended for) if/when suspended, Khabib is stripped.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...v-stripped-title-nsac-conor-mcgregor-mma-news

If you have any problems reading that, there's a video of said interview... you should be fine.

That exhausted fighter threw the first in his own altercation. Watch the footage displaying Conor swinging from the fence. Laterz.

The people that got into the altercation with Conor shouldn't have been there to begin with... that is the main reason that they are being cut and never fighting in the UFC again.

The hero of the night is Dillon. He doesn't get enough credit for that bull charge towards Khabib just a millisecond after Khabib lands on the ground.

Fearless Dillon Danis.
Your fighter loses and expect the corner man to mouth off? Get outta here you are a bitch
Half you little peens never learnt about life yet

Fun fact, the commission don't have the rights to strip him, only to suspend him, and that may just be in Nevada

Back