Conor vs Ferguson for the title?

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Has it already been said? With Khabib's repercussions looming, and Dana already saying that he might be stripped if he can't fight for a while, it sounds like Dana's already thinking of his back up plan.

Tony Ferguson vs Conor for the undisputed title.

It's totally BS. But I can see it happening. And then when Khabib comes back, he comes back for the rematch and crushes Conor again.

Yes. There have been at least a dozen threads with the exact same basis.

Would be a fun fight.

Tony will beat the shit out of Conor. Conor does not deserve to fight Tony.

Aren't you guys tired of seeing Conor lose? Give him a breather.

I dont think its wrong to do it. Tony already destroyed lee and barboza. Conor beat eddie and poirer badly. So it makes sense they are the top 2 if khabib goes out.

That's it.

I'm going to start tracking down and murdering anyone who suggests Conor get a title shot.

And I'm going to make it hurt.

Conor with another undeserved Title fight LOL
I'd rather see Nate Diaz get a shot.

It is the only fight that makes sense
Khabib is clearly not mentally equipped to deal with the pressure that comes with being a champion

Conor getting another title shot would be inane.

At some level you need to have respect for merit and wins/losses. I get that it's a business (and it is), but things have already tilted too far away from merit.

I'd rather see Ferg/Lee 2 than that shit.

There's no way a guy should get another title shot immediately on the heels of getting mauled like that, but I wouldn't put it past the UFC. Pretty much all semblance of "sport" is gone from the organization at this point. It's WWE with actual fighting now.

No.
What if they just basically hand Conor the title like they did Aldo? I don’t think Conor would accept it.

Aside from that.... make Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs Kevin Lee.
You might not think Lee is ready yet but I do.

Conor should earn his way to a title shot at 155. Let him fight Diaz next in the trilogy when Poirer beats Nate.

Deserve? Been watching the UFC long?

Yeah Conor is 2-2 over the last 5 years. What is Tony’s record? The only fighter that should be fighting Tony is Khabib. Conor is done at LW we all know that the only way he wins is if he has a size advantage.

Conor gets clearly beaten and yet people are so intent on giving him another title shot. Fuck off.

Has it already been said? With Khabib's repercussions looming, and Dana already saying that he might be stripped if he can't fight for a while, it sounds like Dana's already thinking of his back up plan.

Tony Ferguson vs Conor for the undisputed title.

It's totally BS. But I can see it happening. And then when Khabib comes back, he comes back for the rematch and crushes Conor again.

tony needs to stay as far away from conor as possible...after what I saw last night, tony is lucky to have survived pettis...pettis is pillow fisted, his main weapon are his kicks, yet pettis had tony almost out on his feet and second away from being stopped from punches...tony's chin is gone..if that was conor smacking him, he wouldn't have made it out of the 1st round..something ive always known. he'd give khabib a much better fight than conor did however, cause of the styles...but against conor, tony wouldn't last a round...and tony doesn't take guys down..if he did, he would have taken pettis down, like many others have done...but he couldn't...

Yeah Conor is 2-2 over the last 5 years. What is Tony’s record? The only fighter that should be fighting Tony is Khabib. Conor is done at LW we all know that the only way he wins is if he has a size advantage.

2-2??? in the last 5 years, didn't he beat aldo, mendes, eddie and nate????????????????? this was conor's first legit loss under 170lbs....only other loss was at WW...

Back